BY STUDIO 35

Permanently-Aligned Textured Tips. Textured Tips for Exceptional Grip. Stainless Steel for Durability. Grasp Even the Finest Hairs Permanently-aligned tips retain their pulling ability for a lifetime.  This product is made of stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability, and is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Hannah P.
Franklin Springs
Super cheap but gets the job done! Love my tweezers great grip and good value. I use mine regularly throughout the week to tweeze brows! Easy to use no problems, very satisfied with purchase and highly recommended!
b L.
Oregon, WI
These are inexpensive and so nice! The angled tip makes it easy to access tiny hairs in order to pluck them. I use these about once a week to get stray hairs. Just be careful because you don’t want to overpluck!
Briel S.
Orlando, FL
Love the slant tip and how easy it makes it to grab those really little annoying hairs! I have sensitive skin and these barely cause irritation and redness! They were affordable and are super easy to use!
Alyssa M.
Villa Hills
Perfect for plucking any stubborn short hairs! I use this especially for my eyebrows & any peach fuzz around my chin/mouth. It works really well and it’s very affordable! You can find this at your local walgreens for a great deal!
Mariah A.
Baytown, TX
Got the job done. They work as any other pair of tweezers would and at a cheaper cost. I will say it is kinda hard to get itty bitty hairs but other than that they’re perfect
Taylor B.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely hated this Tweezer. It was probably the worst tweezer that I have ever purchases, so I ended up returning it. It was very cheap and the slant tip was very dull and didn't even grab hairs. I was very disappointed and would not buy again, nor would I recommend this product.
Moo Moo I.
Jersey city
This is a good tweezer. I would say it is just as good as a Revlon tweezer. Good good good good good. Love it love it love it love it love it. Worth its money. Would buy again. I really totally definitely would definitely recommend this product to
mackenzie h.
Columbus , OH
Great product for the price that they are. There’s really nothing super special about them but they do the trick. I have sensitive skin and these don’t pull of my skin at all or hurt too much. Definitely recommend
Jasmine Y.
Griffin, GA
I really don’t recommend this tweezer it don’t have a good grip I messed up my arch with this but who knows maybe you might have better luck then I do with it I mean the price was not bad at all
Savannah S.
Great product and the price is a steal! I did notice that sometimes it would be hard to pinch with the tweezers. Sometimes I would have to grab at the same hair cause I could not remove it the first time around.