BY STUDIO 35

Value Pack Includes: Nail Clipper. Toenail Clipper. Tweezer This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

krisna s.
Stockton, CA
I've had this nail clipper for years now and I can't think of anything better than this. It is easy to use and just like the name, it has the perfect grip ! It works against stronger nails as easy as it does with thin ones. If you;re looking for the perfect nail clipper, this is the one.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
you get a 3 pack-✔
Large Extra Grripper-✔
Sharp clippers-✔
Decent color selection ✔
Studio 35 is a decent cheaper brand and they keep up with the hypes. So even when it comes to toenail clippers they did a good job. Studio 35 Beauty Perfect Grip Value Pack
Samantha D.
SUFFOLK, VA
Product is effective, but rubber Grips seem to fall off quickly. Tweezers are too slick and do not grab very well. They become harder to use when the rubber grips fall off. Nail clippers fall apart after only a few uses.
Cristine L.
BLANCHESTER, OH
Got this from Walmart!:) very durable and sharp!:) it lasts for several years , i still have them ,very portable you can put it on your purse
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
The grips really help keep wet hands from slipping. This does what it needs to do at a lower price than the other guys
Jill H.
I think these are really good for their price. I have had them for about a year and they all still work great!
STEPHANIE C.
miami, FL
Is not a great product , rubber handles fall off fast and I see I'm not the only one that happened.........
Elaina B.
Grand Island, NY
Love these! They get the job done and I would repurchase them. I enjoy the grip on them as well.
Shereen J.
i take care of my nails very much, it's good for the price, but it's not my favorite brand,
paula b.
This productl is very good to me it served me a lot and I consider that others also use it.i love product.