Studio 35 Beauty Nail Scissors uploaded by Fiorela N.

BY STUDIO 35 #39 in Nail Clippers

Precision Ground Blades. Cuts Tough Nails. Comfortable Finger Rings for Ease of Use This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. . see more...

Marilynn E.
Chicago
These are alright. They have dulled over time, but I suppose that is to be expected. I like that they're a little cheaper than some of the alternatives, that are pretty similar in terms of quality but they're not particularly long lasting.
Kathie Z.
Bangor
Just like any other nail scissor.  Nothing great  about it.  Save some money and check out your  local dollar store.  No pros or cons.  Just nail scissors!
Becca S.
Brentwood
These are really good at first, but in my experience as a repeat customer, after you have them for a little bit they get really dull and don’t work as well. But they are really good for hangnails, so I would buy them again.
Janna P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I personally use this for not just trimming dead skin that sticks out near ur cuticles because when you pull it it makes ur skin bleed. Any activities can tug on it and it hurts so i trim the skin thats out and let it heal naturally. Also i use these to trim my eyebrows!!
Stacy B.
Jackson
Aesthetically the packaging is not that great I mean they do serve it’s purpose I didn’t notice they got a little stiff after many uses well after about six months seven months of sitting there off and on
M. D.
Memphis, TN
I use these for when I do my eyebrows that's really all I could find the use for. At Walmart I think it was like 2.98 so that's not bad and they are sturdy so that's a plus especially for the price
Olivia B.
crystal
These nail trimmers work really well! They get the job done easily and efficiently!! For being at a drugstore price, I was thoroughly surprised at how well they performed. My at home manicures have never looked better !
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are great!! I use them to square the tips of my nails and cut the dead or dry skin around my cuticles. They are sharp enough to get what you need off yet I have never injured myself with them. And the handle has a nice shape big enough for your thumbs to fit in with plenty of space. This helps one have a nice grip and control over them
Annie P.
Macomb, IL
These scissors are a tad bit flimsy in my opinion, but they cut really nicely. They are a great size, especially for travel and they have many uses. I picked it up at Walgreens, and they were pretty reasonably priced. I would probably buy them again if my current pair broke.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
great for precision! I keep a pair in my purse for when I almost break a nail or I double them for eyebrow trimming. Its good quality and durable so it can withstand many uses. I would repurchase from. this brand again in the future. I love the small things