BY STUDIO

With gelatin for natural nails. see more...

• Does this product work good? Does it have a strong smell?3 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? 2 Answers
  • Do they still sell the flavor scents? I used to get the m...2 Answers
Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover Liquid
  • "makes takeing nail polish off easy and is inexspensive but has a strong acetone-y smell, but what nail polish remover doesnt have a strong smell?" in 11 reviews
  • "Strong sent but is very easy to remove nail polish I do feel it strengthens my nails and is not very expensive favorite nail polish remover yet" in 9 reviews
  • "i like this nail polish remover mainly because of the price also it works very fast at removing bright colors" in 8 reviews
  • "It is also very easy to remove the nail polish so it saves a lot of time." in 2 reviews
  • "This remover even removes the cheap dollar tree nail polish that chips off easy, but doesn't come off so easy." in 1 review
Jordan N.
I do not like this nail polish brand. I know that they have several different kinds and I don't find any of the helpful. When I use this remover I go through a lot of cotton balls and pads. I believe that there other ones out there that are the same price and work better.
#Lore💚,Asta🏫, A.
Bayamon
This nail polish remover is the best thing in getting off your nail polish it removes really fast your nail polish and it is super affordable and you can get it in basically in every local store that sells nail polish
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
It’s cheap and works as well as the name brand nail polish remover, although because it is generic I do find using this product too much turns my nails yellow. I don’t know if there’s a certain chemical in this product that causes my nails to feel like their unhealthy. Otherwise my nails have a nice natural sheen to it. When it’s yellow, it’s so ugly and unhealthy looking.
Cinthia R.
Palm Coast
I 'be been using this nail polish remover for over a year now.
I bought it at Walgreens, it s easy to use of course, it removes the polish easily!
The price is fair and yes I would buy it again!
I recommend it to friends and family!Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover Liquid
kennedy t.
Baton Rouge, Louisana
I use this when ever I have to take off my nail polish. Remember a little goes a long way. And it is very good value. Pros of it is that it takes off your nail polish quickly. And I would recommend it to others.
Sarah T.
Phoenix
Super inexpensive and works well. The only negative thing I have to say about this product, is the smell is pretty overbearing. I know most polish removers are, but this one tends to linger for a while.
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
I have used the purple nail polish removers fro years. I notice this one works really well. I only need one cotton pad per hand which is great. The nails don't feel dry or scratchy after. I also love that it has a lip in the bottle so it makes using a q tip so easy.
simone l.
This product is okay, it takes a little effort to remove nail polish. If it was easier to remove the polish then it would be much better. Also sometimes after taking off my nail polish a tent is left behind and this product does not get rid of that tent from the nail polish.
ELIZA B.
I live and breathe this nail polish remover. It is amazing!! I gets all the nail polish off my nails and gets all the nail polish out of the hard places to get it out of and I love this nail polish remover. I definitely recommend you try this out and buy it.
Molly E.
Elkridge, MD
This is a solid nail polish remover. I can find it at any drugstore or target and it gets the job done. Easy to use, I always use a cotton pad, but I need to let it sit on my nail for a bit before I start scrubbing. Overall a good nail polish remover.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this work any better than, say, a dollar store brand?
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Is this product as good as name brand? Does it remove nail polish fast and easy or does it take some scrubbing and elbow grease to remove nail polish with this product?
chasity v.
London, KY
Does this product work good? Does it have a strong smell?
Brenda C.
Is this worth the price?
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
Do they still sell the flavor scents? I used to get the mango one and I loved it, but I haven't been able to find it lately. its in a square bottle.