Studio 35 Beauty Nail Enamel Dryer Aerosol Fresh Scent uploaded by Jasmine T.Studio 35 Beauty Nail Enamel Dryer Aerosol Fresh Scent uploaded by Vera W.

BY STUDIO 35

Powder Fresh Scent Fast Drying Helps Condition Nails With Panthenol, Vitamin E &Amp; Olive Oil Professional Formula Non-Smearing Beautiful, Sleek Shine Get A Professional Finish And Save Time While Doing Your Nails At Home.&Nbsp; Eliminate The Lengthy Wait Time For Nail Polish To Dry.&Nbsp; Moments After Using Nail Enamel Dryer, Your Nail Polish Is Dry And Left Healthy-Looking And Conditioned. Made In Usa 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
I was optimistic about this product. I have a 5 year old and being able to cut drying time is a must. I typically use top coat that are quick drying over wet polish but decided to try this for less than $5 it was worth a shot. It was easy to use and not messy. The instructions state to wait one minute before use on polish and to use as needed for a fast drying conditioned manicure. After 5 rounds my polish failed to even be dry enough to withstand a gentle touch. It will be returned to the store.
Tinika A.
I decided to give this a try since it was half the price of what I usually get, big mistake..... it left my nails very tacky and they actually never dried it all and I had to do them over on a side note it did dry my toes perfectly
Vera W.
Ogden, UT
I was loooking for a nail dryer when I stumbled across this product. It has a fresh and clean scent. It does not try nails very well. If I spray this I have to wait 10 to 15 minutes for my nails to dry.
Summer O.
This is the worst. It didn't work at all and made my nails gluey. I tried it on 3 different occasions, with different polishes, just to give it a fair chance. No.
Stevie J.
Not a fan of the smell. But I do think this works really good, my nails usually dry fast. I use this everytime I paint my nails at home!
Kim T.
Montgomery, AL
I love using this spray when I need to make sure my toes look FABULOUS. It dries my nails & toes quickly and doesn't smell harsh.
lizz c.
I actually liked this, it dried my nails faster than usual and the smell isn't strong
Cheyenne f.
Louisville, KY
Did not like this product because it always seems to make my nails flake and peel
Shahnoor K.
This does dry my nails just not as fast as I hoped and it's also really cold.
vivian m.
I love using this everytime I pant my nails makes them dry faster and love the smell off it