BY STUDIO 35

Everything You Need For Beautiful Nails: Nail Brush, Fingernail Clipper, Toenail Clipper, Nail Scissors, Cuticle Pusher, Cuticle Nipper, Salon Board, 4-Step Buffing Board. Made In China see more...

jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
The products in this set were not good at all, the majority of the products broke after 1 use, the filer wore down immediately. I would not recommend this to any one,  a couple extra bucks on another product will get you something  A LOT better
Ja'Nae L.
For $5 I have no complaints. All the nail essentials a beginner could need are in this set. I honestly don't do a complete overhaul on my nails, but I do like to make sure that my nails are trimmed and clean before I start apply polish
Jennifer T.
I bought this kit recently to give myself an at home pedicure and the nail file that came in was so bad. It literally fell apart when I was filing my nails. Everything in the kit was good just buy a separate nail file.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI
This kit came with absolutely everything! Helped me create the best manicure and pedicure. Wasnt too expensive either, bought it from walgreens.
Shiara R.
Tampa, FL
I have everything i need to give my self a perfect manicure and pedicure. Very great products. Worth buying. All-in-one!
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
It did its purpose, but left an odd edge on my nails after. The file wasn't great and the cuticle clippers hurt.
Addie P.
Peralta, NM
Again, does the job. Nothing special no use in spending money on expensive nail things these work just as good