Studio 35 Beauty Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Nathalie C.Studio 35 Beauty Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by mandy s.Studio 35 Beauty Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by mandy s.

BY STUDIO 35

Studio 35 Beauty Makeup Remover Towelettes 25 ea

Nathalie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Even thought this makeup wipe is compared to Neutrogena makeup remover mask. It way better, it removes my entire makeup with one wipe, while it takes two Neutrogena wipes to remove my makeup. You can purchase these wipes at Duane reade. This wipe cost a few less than the Neutrogena.
Maria A.
Hermiston, OR
It’s review time, and many managers find themselves putting them off until the last minute. Reviews don’t have to be scary, they serve an important motivating great team members and lackluster
Nia S.
I like these makeup remover wipes overall. However they don't take off my waterproof products. I have to use them with a liquid eye makeup remover to get off waterproof makeup.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
These makeup removing towelettes work pretty darn good! They're great for removing eye makeup, even waterproof mascara! Sometimes it takes me two wipes, but all in all, I think it does the job. These are definitely cheaper than Neutrogena wipes!
Sarah S.
Love this product. It doesn't make my skin feel oily after I use it which I love. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't burn like some wipes do. I like the packaging also and everything about the product.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
This product is comparable to Neautrogena etc. Removes all makeup with room to spare! I can't wait to take off my makeup at night with such an easy way to remove it!
Kira B.
Product is pretty helpful. I dot have to continuously scrub my day of makeup from my face. Quick, easy and clean. No hassle
Lisset R.
Van nuys, CA
Love this good to remove makeup and cleanses ypur face really like it you can take it with you also love this one
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
II really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!
✨ L.
Marlborough
Amo esses lenços removedores, tem o cheirinho ótimo e remove toda maquiagem com muita facilidade