BY STUDIO 35

Breakthrough Technology! Sometimes, even the best legs need a little help. Spray on Studio 35, and you ll get flawless, smoother, firmer looking legs in seconds. It lasts all day...is smear resistant, smudge resistant and transfer resistant. It s like pantyhose in a can, without runs, snags or discomfort. Bare legs...only better. Easy to apply. Dries fast. Helps hide scars & bruises. Water resistant, yet removes easily with soap & water. see more...

• I've been nervous to try this, does it wipe off on your clothes? ...1 Answers
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
I really like this product and I have not had a bad experience with streaking or looking too orange. I typically use it when I already have a base tan because then it blends in even better with my skin tone. It typically lasts 3-4 days but it is a great price
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This bronzer I really like, I always tend to use emergency type when I go to a party and I'm a little pale legs and I stand and I have my perfect legs, I like it because it dries quickly and leaves a nice color, only bad thing about this product is that there are times when I feel my legs a bit sticky, but ignoring it is a good product
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Loved this! I used as a body makeup to "tan" my legs, arms, etc before a wedding and I didn't get on my dress and covered ALL SCARS & IMPERFECTIONS!! Try it before a BIG FUNCTION - just blend well and wash your hands !!
nellie m.
Turlock, Ca
I use this all the time.. I love it! One thing I do not like so much is that if you go swimming it does come out in the water and your left to explaining what the heck is it lol.. but it is a great product.
Katie T.
denver, CO
Picked this up on a trip when my other self tanner had busted in my luggage. Unlike other self tanners, this drys quick, which is good . The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I does get a little blotchy and it's kinda sticky.
Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
I LOVE this spray! I use it for photoshoots! It makes my legs (and sometimes stomach, for baithing suit shoots ) very smooth and even colored. And I lovd how it washes off in tge shower with soap!
kylie t.
Cleburne, TX
After seeing and hearing all the things a tanning bed or evee the sun can do to you I was sad until I cam along this product. I must say I love it. Gives off that natural tan look.
Christina L.
For a spray on bronzer, if you want a more natural look, look no further! It is a subtle way of making your legs look a little darker, especially in the winter!
Aubrey S.
Love this stuff - for someone who cannot tan easily and burns quickly - this is great to have natural looking color without fake baking or burning
Gaby A.
Montreal, Quebec
Oldie but goodie, great great product to add that little bit extra color, extra shine to rock beautiful legs on a night out
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I've been nervous to try this, does it wipe off on your clothes? How does it hold up if you sweat or if it's humid?