Studio 35 Beauty From Tip to Toe Manicure and Pedicure Kit uploaded by Dianne P.

BY STUDIO 35

This kit contains eight tools in one convenient pouch. Contains: Nail brush Fingernail clipper Nail scissors Cuticle pusher Cuticle nipper Salon board 4-step buffing board Toenail clipper ; see more...

Sarah G.
Newtown , PA
Perfect and complete kit to do my nails when i got on vacations! Has everything you need
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Cheap price and average tools. I worked at Walgreens so I know studio 35 is a good brand.
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this kit! Really comes in handy when I travel. Helps keep my nails all nice
Yessica R.
This kit is perfect, complete and affordable. I used it in my job and other kit for my personal care doing such a good result. I don't have nothing negative to say about this kit, is a good brand, easy to use step by step, I would definetly recommend this product to others. Try it!
lucy d.
Per
This product really gives you all you need in pouch and for the price you can't go wrong with this. You can look after your fingers and toes with this kit
karen G.
Guadalajara Jalisco
Creo que el tener un cuidado personal es super importante por lo cual este kit ayuda a tener una mejor presentación así como es muy práctico y muy bonito.
Kauany P.
Paraaa tudo!! Que kit tooop, contém todas as ferramentas utilizadas para as unhas ... já quero o kit 😍 perfeito
Lorena P.
No sé que me gustaría poder contar que se llama a nuestro cliente RFC y datos del vehículo que no es un buen
Duda g.
Volta Redonda
Que kit Lindo,buguei nesse mini kit,me apaixonei nele!Muito Lindo e fofo,parece ser um Ótimo Kitzinho.
Clicia N.
Russas
Perfeito vc carrega sua bolsinha pra qualquer lugar sem muito esforço e ainda faz isso com classe.