Studio 35 Beauty From Tip to Toe Manicure and Pedicure Kit uploaded by Dianne P.

BY STUDIO 35

This kit contains eight tools in one convenient pouch. Contains: Nail brush Fingernail clipper Nail scissors Cuticle pusher Cuticle nipper Salon board 4-step buffing board Toenail clipper ; see more...

Socorro O.
Manteca
I found a kit just like this. And it worked great. I want this one because there one that's little different
Vanessa S.
These are very helpful all the products you need. love it. fits in my purse so i can take it anywhere i go
patricia m.
All you need it this tiny pack quality is not as great but for the price it aceptable and super easy to use
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Muy util para una mujer, esas miniaturas me enamoran para tenerlas en la cartera para cualquier momento
Alicia R.
Jersey City
This kit is perfect for anyone . It doesn't take a lot of space and you can take them wherever you want
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
I love this kit it comes with everything you possibly could need and it fits perfect in your purse
Michelle A.
California
I like the clippers, I've had it for years and I don't let anyone use them because I'm greedy
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Um kit completo para à manutenção das unhas, muito útil para carregar na bolsa se precisar.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Cheap price and average tools. I worked at Walgreens so I know studio 35 is a good brand.
Sarah S.
Warrington, PA
Perfect and complete kit to do my nails when i got on vacations! Has everything you need