Studio 35 Beauty From Tip to Toe Manicure and Pedicure Kit uploaded by Dianne P.

BY STUDIO 35

This kit contains eight tools in one convenient pouch. Contains: Nail brush Fingernail clipper Nail scissors Cuticle pusher Cuticle nipper Salon board 4-step buffing board Toenail clipper ; see more...

Ana R.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product when I'm traveling and its very useful anytime all the things are very efficient which i love
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY
Love this kit! It comes in very handy on the go or even at home!! I use mine all the time! It's really a wonderful product and idea.
Mandy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this , it comes with everything I need and then some . Fits perfect in my purse incase I need to fix when I'm not at home or if I can't make an appointment to the nail salon .. Definitely recommend it anyone and everyone who needs a nail salon on the go
yesy m.
I love the kit, it comes with all the essentials you need for a pedicure. great kit for vacations or for gifts.
Brooke N.
I love this set!! My mom bought me this for Christmas last year and I am in love with it. It has everything you need for your nails. After almost a year these products are still in great condition and I use them all the time. They have different styles to choose from and it comes in a handy case. I love this set and I would recommend this to anyone who does their own nails! I have no complaints.
Ashley R.
Includes everything you need to do a mani pedi except the nail polish of course! Would work cute as a little gag gift for friends or family. The items included inside work really good!
Sara A.
Montgomery, TX
I bought this little kit to take with me on a trip and it worked wonderfully. I have since left it as a staple in my travel bag so that I always have it on hand when away from home!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
The Studio 35 Manicure Mastery kit has everything! Love it! Perfect to put in your purse and pull out when you need to while traveling! Love the plastic case also and nice quality products!
Vanessa S.
These are very helpful all the products you need. love it. fits in my purse so i can take it anywhere i go
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit it comes with everything you possibly could need and it fits perfect in your purse