Studio 35 Beauty From Tip to Toe Manicure and Pedicure Kit uploaded by Dianne P.

BY STUDIO 35

This kit contains eight tools in one convenient pouch. Contains: Nail brush Fingernail clipper Nail scissors Cuticle pusher Cuticle nipper Salon board 4-step buffing board Toenail clipper ; see more...

Sara A.
Montgomery, TX
I bought this little kit to take with me on a trip and it worked wonderfully. I have since left it as a staple in my travel bag so that I always have it on hand when away from home!
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love studio 35 they have the best products and this is definitely one I recommend. I mainly use the cuticle clippers and the scrub for my feet.
Bridget O.
Mill Run, PA
I love this kit. It is perfect to keep in our camper for rainy day mani sessions. Everything stays all nice and tidy in the plastic case.
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY
Love this kit! It comes in very handy on the go or even at home!! I use mine all the time! It's really a wonderful product and idea.
Jennifer O.
This is perfect if you're looking for a stay-at-home basic Mani done at home. I hope that people enjoy these products from Studio 35
Luismar B.
miami
It is very convenient and easy to carry, has all the basic tools needed to have a perfect manicure and pedicure.
yesy m.
I love the kit, it comes with all the essentials you need for a pedicure. great kit for vacations or for gifts.
Ana R.
Vista, CA
Love this product when I'm traveling and its very useful anytime all the things are very efficient which i love
amanda f.
De la mejor de la mejor amo este conjunto se los recomiendo es lo máximo no lo duden es el mejor no lo duden se
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Convenient package. It has everything you need for a quick mani or pedi session when you cant get to the salon.