Studio 35 Beauty From Tip to Toe Manicure and Pedicure Kit uploaded by Dianne P.

BY STUDIO 35

This kit contains eight tools in one convenient pouch. Contains: Nail brush Fingernail clipper Nail scissors Cuticle pusher Cuticle nipper Salon board 4-step buffing board Toenail clipper ; see more...

Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set includes everything you need for great do-it-yourself manicures and pedicures. The materials are of good quality. I tried to keep everything in the package for storage. However, that proved inconvenient. I put them in a small little pouch which made everything more accessible.
Dianne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Studio 35 manipedi kit. I use it every day and the tools have proven to be very durable! If you're looking for one pouch with everything you need for a successful manipedi, then I highly recommend this product.
Megan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great value for new nail artists. Comes with everything you need for a complete mani pedi (sans polish of course) and is inexpensive and easy to use. Purchased for the first time at CVS and would buy again.
brittany c.
I liked the product. I felt I got a good range of tools for the price. This was the first time I had purchased a kit like this and I was happy with it. I feel like it is good quality and I haven't felt the need to repurchase!
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Love love love this product! Pretty sure I bought 3x of them. It's always perfect because it has everything you need and you're never stuck without something. It's also a good stocking gift to get! I usually get them a lot
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect if you're looking for a stay-at-home basic Mani done at home. I hope that people enjoy these products from Studio 35
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Convenient package. It has everything you need for a quick mani or pedi session when you cant get to the salon.
amanda f.
De la mejor de la mejor amo este conjunto se los recomiendo es lo máximo no lo duden es el mejor no lo duden se
Socorro O.
Manteca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found a kit just like this. And it worked great. I want this one because there one that's little different
patricia m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All you need it this tiny pack quality is not as great but for the price it aceptable and super easy to use