Studio 35 Beauty From Tip to Toe Manicure and Pedicure Kit uploaded by Dianne P.

BY STUDIO 35

This kit contains eight tools in one convenient pouch. Contains: Nail brush Fingernail clipper Nail scissors Cuticle pusher Cuticle nipper Salon board 4-step buffing board Toenail clipper ; see more...

Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
This set includes everything you need for great do-it-yourself manicures and pedicures. The materials are of good quality. I tried to keep everything in the package for storage. However, that proved inconvenient. I put them in a small little pouch which made everything more accessible.
Dianne P.
I love my Studio 35 manipedi kit. I use it every day and the tools have proven to be very durable! If you're looking for one pouch with everything you need for a successful manipedi, then I highly recommend this product.
Megan D.
This is a great value for new nail artists. Comes with everything you need for a complete mani pedi (sans polish of course) and is inexpensive and easy to use. Purchased for the first time at CVS and would buy again.
brittany c.
I liked the product. I felt I got a good range of tools for the price. This was the first time I had purchased a kit like this and I was happy with it. I feel like it is good quality and I haven't felt the need to repurchase!
Brooke N.
I love this set!! My mom bought me this for Christmas last year and I am in love with it. It has everything you need for your nails. After almost a year these products are still in great condition and I use them all the time. They have different styles to choose from and it comes in a handy case. I love this set and I would recommend this to anyone who does their own nails! I have no complaints.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Love love love this product! Pretty sure I bought 3x of them. It's always perfect because it has everything you need and you're never stuck without something. It's also a good stocking gift to get! I usually get them a lot
Jasmine p.
riverside, ca
No man loves ugly feet on their woman this cute little set has everything you need too keep your feet looking amazing for the nights you want too wear heels and look cute feet do matter you any run a mile. With out them !
Mandy R.
I love this , it comes with everything I need and then some . Fits perfect in my purse incase I need to fix when I'm not at home or if I can't make an appointment to the nail salon .. Definitely recommend it anyone and everyone who needs a nail salon on the go
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
The Studio 35 Manicure Mastery kit has everything! Love it! Perfect to put in your purse and pull out when you need to while traveling! Love the plastic case also and nice quality products!
Ashley R.
Includes everything you need to do a mani pedi except the nail polish of course! Would work cute as a little gag gift for friends or family. The items included inside work really good!