BY STUDIO 35 #42 in Nail Clippers

For Cutting Fingernails & Toenails Includes Fingernail Clipper & Toenail Clipper This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Keegan R.
Wisc Dells, WI
I have every design there great to carry around in your purse or when your wallet I keep a pair in my car my room all of my bathrooms and even my apron!!! It always comes in handy it works on fake nails too for when you chip a nail at work or putting gas in... I'm sure we have all been down that road before!!!😂💅 Studio 35 Beauty Fashion Clippers Set
beFREEdesigns r.
Conway , AR
I bought these clippers because there were 2 in the pack and I’m so glad I did. I stash one in my purse and leave the other at home. It’s has been so helpful. You never know when your going to have a “nail emergency” so it’s helpful to have one with me! You should definitely buy these!
Andrea C.
They're great. I like it a lot because they work good. they were not pricey and were a good value. They looked pretty too. This is my first time using the,. Compared to alternatives they were great. I would buy it again if I lose ,y first pair. Very good.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
The clippers do their job. They aren’t anything special. They are a very reasonable price though. Mine have not started to rust which I have found to happen with others.
Edith M.
round lake, IL
I like this packet because it's unexpensive and it has one small nail clipper and a big one. I have kids so they use the small one and hubby and I use the big one.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
So convenient to get a small an larger one in one package I have never had a problem with this company they do have excellent customer service though I had to call once because I got a defected one an theu sent me some coupons which I in turn redeemed for another recommend
Dalanie N.
I like but it seems as though neither of them close down completely. On one side or the other the clippers have a gap which won't allow the clippers to cut all the way across
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I picked these up at our local Walgreens location simply because I lost our previous pair. The multipack is great! I use the larger clipper for my toes and the smaller for my nails. I'd definitely recommend these to other shoppers!
jennifer M.
Very affordable product.Great On Nails Very Easy To Use Usually Use The Big One For My Toe Nails Because sometimes they’re very thick but this works wonders would recommend to anyone looking for a good pair of clippers.
JBainsBeauty B.
I bought this little set from Walgreens. It's not very expensive and it gets the job done. Also I liked that it came with a smaller one that I can keep with me...you never know when you might need one! Lol