Studio 35 Beauty Fashion Clippers Set

by Studio 35

For Cutting Fingernails & Toenails Includes Fingernail Clipper & Toenail Clipper This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship.

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??
Who knew you needed sexy fingernail clippers!? 💚💚 do they work well though?
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty Fashion Clippers Set!
How would you rate this product?
Kathryn P.
Lafayette
Pretty average set. Not the best but still works nicely for the price. Bought it at cvs. They’re cute so that’s always a plus.
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I purchased this set on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. I've had this set for years now. It works very well.
Aliya R.
Richland, MS
I've had these clippers for awhile and they work perfectly! They're really sharp and get the job done! I'm a first time user but will definitely be a repeat customer. The price of the product is just as great as the product itself. I would most definitely recommend them!
Montana L.
Tucson, AZ
This set of 2 is very helpful since they are two different sizes. This is usually cheap. They work just fine and I haven’t broken a pair yet.
Sierra M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received pair of studio 35 beauty clippers with one of my makeup subscriptions and they work great
Gabby M.
I really love this nail clippers when I use it it makes my nails perfect I recommend everyone who wants to have a perfect shape in there now see you there it's about the best product you guys ever going to forget and the best part about it is it's free you don't have to pay nothing I really love this app I've been on here since about a year now and I really love it this app is like really great
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
They work but they could be sharper. It can take awhile to cut my nails because I have thick nails.
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
A staple comes with nail and toenail. Very cheap and efficient. It’s just as good as a Sephora clipper.
Mercedes R.
Milton, FL
Great clippers!! They do there job and work really well!! I hate when my toes and nails get to long!
Daniela G.
Brentwood, TN
Love it, the colors are so cute and also it comes in two sizes so that work perfect for me