BY STUDIO 35 #30 in Nail Clippers

For Cutting Fingernails & Toenails Includes Fingernail Clipper & Toenail Clipper This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Diana V.
These are the best for being a own brand set of clippers. They sre easy to use and hold in your hand without losing your grip.  Actually had a nail bag with all the essential tools for nails and it got lost so there I was filling up on Studio 35, and my famiky also uses this brand #LoveIt
mackenzie h.
Columbus , OH
These clippers aren’t the greatest quality but they get the job done. If you have thicker nails or really long nails they don’t work as well as higher quality clippers but in a pinch they are fine for the price you are paying.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I use nail clippers quite often. I use nail clippers at least once a week. I like how nail clippers have an easy and simple design. I bought these at my local drugstores. I would recommend these to others.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I like how it has a Dorset and it has a slip resistant little plastic things on the side haircut spray Wells it's has two sizes for Thin and Thick and small and big would definitely recommend it if you have a family because it's great for all sizes comes in a pack of two great Packaging highly recommended
beFREEdesigns r.
Conway , AR
I bought these clippers because there were 2 in the pack and I’m so glad I did. I stash one in my purse and leave the other at home. It’s has been so helpful. You never know when your going to have a “nail emergency” so it’s helpful to have one with me! You should definitely buy these!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
So convenient to get a small an larger one in one package I have never had a problem with this company they do have excellent customer service though I had to call once because I got a defected one an theu sent me some coupons which I in turn redeemed for another recommend
Andrea C.
They're great. I like it a lot because they work good. they were not pricey and were a good value. They looked pretty too. This is my first time using the,. Compared to alternatives they were great. I would buy it again if I lose ,y first pair. Very good.
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I picked these up at our local Walgreens location simply because I lost our previous pair. The multipack is great! I use the larger clipper for my toes and the smaller for my nails. I'd definitely recommend these to other shoppers!
jennifer M.
Very affordable product.Great On Nails Very Easy To Use Usually Use The Big One For My Toe Nails Because sometimes they’re very thick but this works wonders would recommend to anyone looking for a good pair of clippers.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
The clippers do their job. They aren’t anything special. They are a very reasonable price though. Mine have not started to rust which I have found to happen with others.