BY STUDIO 35 #29 in Eyelash Curlers

Create Beautiful, Upswept Lashes. Contoured Design Fits Close to Lash Line. For Maximum Curl This professional-style curler was designed to easily create beautiful, upswept lashes.  The contoured design fits closely to the lash line for maximum curl. see more...

• How does the curler ever have one, does any harm to the e...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the shisheido eyelash curler?1 Answers
  • Does this stp eyelashes from clumping together because mi...1 Answers
Studio 35 Beauty Eyelash Curler
  • "I always use these eye lash curler before I put on makeup because it makes my eye lashes look extra long and pretty! " in 17 reviews
Shasha S.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
This curler is super inexpensive but works just as well as other curlers I’ve used. I will sometimes blow it with my hair dryer for a couple seconds to warm it up and it curls even better. Make sure it’s not too hot though! You should be able to comfortably touch it to the inside of your wrist
Anndria N.
I don’t use this that often because my lashes are pretty curly as is but my girlfriends lashes are straight, like extremely straight! So I use them on her sometimes. I don’t find that they keep her lashes curled for very long but that’s probably more to do with her lashes than the curler.
Kathleen L.
Philadelphia
I think it is amazing! i love the second rubber piece that it comes with and it is easy to hold. i use it every single day and it doesn’t pull or tug one my lashes. the price was perfect. it was cheap but the product itself did not seem cheap. i would 100% recommend!
Xinyue Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I believe that this eyelash curler is very easy to use. It doesn’t stab your eyes. My skin type is the oily on the t-zone but very dry on the cheeks. I’m very satisfied with this product. It feels very easy to carry around and if I could get another product like this, oh my. I would love it. I bought one one year ago and I still use it till this day. I have amazing results after using it. My lashes look very natural and curly.
Daphne’s G.
This eyelash curler is great for all types of lashes, it’s affordable and very easy to use. I bought it in Sephora and I would definitely buy it again, it’s something that is so useful for girls that use falsies, so I definitely recommend this product!
b L.
Oregon, WI
Lasted me a long time. Purchased this one after my Sephora one broke. I got this at walgreens for a fraction of the price and the value is much higher! Would recommend to anyone looking for an eyelash curler on a budget.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
These curlers are by far the best I’ve ever used! Some curlers right so when squeezing them you have to squeeze hard which can sometimes hurt your eyelid and mess up your eyelashes. But these are simple and easy to use which makes life so much easier!!!
Mackie B.
Springfield
This curler is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! You don’t have to worry about it pulling on your lashes or getting stuck. I use this product everyday to add on to my lashes look. I would definitely recommend this product! Studio 35 Beauty Eyelash Curler
Nicole K.
Portland, OR
How does this compare to the shisheido eyelash curler?
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
How does the curler ever have one, does any harm to the eyes? Does it damage the growth of cilia? Can it be used before or after the application of the cilia mask?
fredline n.
Does this stp eyelashes from clumping together because mine does