Studio 35 Beauty Eyebrow Shapers 3 pack uploaded by Cookie A.

BY STUDIO 35

Shapes eyebrows, facial hair, bikini area Remove hair with ease With blade cover for protection between uses . 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. www.walgreens.com see more...

• I really want to try them all to try and provide as much ...1 Answers
  • Do these pull hairs? Do they leave little cuts on you?4 Answers
Tammy M.
I love love this product!  It is so much easier, quicker and cheaper to use than going to the salon every now and then! I used to go to the salon and wax my eyebrows/ mustache every few weeks and pay hella money but now I do it whenever I want and it is so much faster! I usually use it after cleansing my face when my face is still wet so I dont damage my skin! Also I usually clean it with water or a makeup wipe before use because I feel if I dont I will get acne where I shave. I recommend this product if you are looking to shape your eyebrows the way you want or if you just want a quicker way to do so! I also usually buy it at Walmart!
Madison T.
As a lady with dark hair and thick eyebrows, I can't even begin to explain the importance of keeping them properly groomed. My mom and I recently purchased a pack of these bad boys for traveling, and I honestly have no complaints. Obviously, you are not supposed to do major shaping or anything with these- they're just for touchups. But if you get a mini unibrow (don't lie- some of us do) or find a hair that just doesn't belong, these are great to pack in your vacation suitcase. They're small devices and can be used in a multitude of areas during those troublesome times that you forget to wax or shave. Plus, they're cheap and come in fun colors.
Cookie A.
I have a fear of tweezers, wax and thread so this alternative is ideal!! So quick and easy to maneuver with! There are quite a few distinct products like these out in the market but they're too big and these have the perfect size. I've recommended them to my entire family and all of my friends!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
They work.. eventually. It takes me a while to do my eyebrows since the blades on these are really dull. I always end up with a sore face and razor burn before i get my eyebrows trimmed up. But.. i still use them because i refuse to pay to get them waxed and plucking them hurts.
Carolina R.
FPO
I dread plucking my eyebrows, and when I mean dread I mean i REFUSE to pluck my eyebrows. Its just not worth the pain to me. However, with these it is so easy to shape your eyebrows and the the best part is that it is pain free! I always wet my eyebrows with lukewarm water first, brush them a little and then shape them while they're still wet. It prevents the skin from being irritated.
Haylea C.
Stephenville, TX
I have a lot of peach fuzz around my eyebrows and on my cheeks! When I put on foundation or powder it makes the hairs very visable! I found these wonderful little tools, and I simply drag it down the hair shaft and the hair comes right off! Does not grow back thicker and last for a week and a half to two weeks depending on how close I get to the mirror! Hope this helps!
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
I use these all the time. I hate waxing my eyebrows or tweezing so when I can I use the razors. If used without a lotion or something to protect your skin while using it it can leave a bit of a razor burn/cuts and leave your eyebrows a bit tender but no more of a bother then what tweezing or waxing does. I love that it make sit a bit easier to sculpt the eyebrow area.
Kimberly J.
I've tried this brand, it's affordable and it gets the job done. It does leave my eyebrows shaped nicely. However I find that it can leave stubs of hair still visible, and I have to go back with tweezers. Overall it's quick, easy, and works between waxing.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I tried using these for the shaping of my eyebrows and this was the first time I had tried them. I has high expectations for these and honestly, they did not do a thing, I bought these at Walgreens and would definitely not buy these again. I'll stick to tweezers!
A. Maria H.
Greenwood, SC
Yeah I hate these. They're VERY scratchy and don't work as well as some others that I've used in the past. I ended up just using them to cut open packages.
Thank goodness they were cheap!

Super disappointed in them. I'm giving them a D instead of an F because they didn't cost a bunch, which I guess is a plus for some.
Melissa P.
Do these pull hairs? Do they leave little cuts on you?
ADRIANA G.
I really want to try them all to try and provide as much time to know it they are really good