BY STUDIO 35

2 Smoothing Surfaces. Coarse Surface Removes Calluses. Smooth Surface Smoothes Skin. Handle Textured for Better Grip This product has two smoothing surfaces:  Coarse for removing calluses and fine for smoothing rough skin.  Its large ergonomically designed handle is textured for better grip.  Easy to use. This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love. That this pumice is on a paddle. I always slip with using the bar and break a nail or hurt my fingers. With this that just doesn't happen and it's easier to control. It's very inexpensive and lasts forever. Definitely worth the purchace!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Like most of us our feet can get a little dry at times. There was a more expensive brand of this product and I chose this one because of the $10 difference. Well let's just say you cannot tell the difference between the two products because I've used the more expensive one in the past. It helps keep my feet very smooth.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Bought this for my mom. She has really rough feet and she likes this. She uses it after the shower to help romve dead skin.
Michele P.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product. It easily removes dry skin on feet and smooths calluses. Clean up is easy and easy to take along if traveling.
claudia a.
Los Angeles, CA
It's ok not to crazy about this product it just doesn't do the best and I don't even have a lot of dead cells