BY STUDIO 35

Stainless Steel ~ Precision Tips. Stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability. Precision-ground tips allow you to grasp even the finest hairs This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Studio 35 Beauty Deluxe Slant Tip Tweezers
  • "Its a good product. I like the slant so I can get even the tiniest of hair. Its an affordable product and its good to use" in 3 reviews
Amanda A.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I keep these in stock on my vanity. They're my go to tweezers. I find I dull tweezers out quite fast or put them in my purse and lose them these are affordable enough I can buy another pair when I go to grab anything else I may need from the store. They do what I need and come in cute colors and designs as well.
Dee S.
Grand Island, NE
MY FAVORITE TWEEZERS OF ALL TIME! This original and very simple product is one I carry absolutely everywhere. Works great for touch-ups as well as a complete use! With tips that actually work, would buy again and again.
Donna T.
Big Clifty
For the price, these are great tweezers. I keep them in my car and take them with me since the price is fair it’s not horrible if they get lost or miss placed like I seem to do often. They are able to do what I need them to do in a quick moment on the go.
Melissa B.
stockton, CA
The slant in these tweezers helps to get the stubborn barely popping through hairs to leave your eyebrows looking smooth! Affordable. I typically use these once a week or so. I’d recommend to anyone who likes to do their own shaping and cleaning up.
Maureen S.
South Bend
Best tweezers ever for a great price. I have repurchased these tweezers many times, because I have a tendency yo loose them. But I specifically look for these at Walgreens, or I'll wait for them yo be restocked.
Bailee K.
If you ask me, tweezers are just as important as any other makeup essential! I love this pair because they grip is so easy to use and the slant makes it easy to get the very short hairs that try to hide!
Lorraine R.
These are the best and only tweezers I will ever purchase. I’ve been using this brand for almost 10 years. Studio 35’s slant tip tweezers allow me to remove any stray eyebrow hairs with ease. One tip to others who have not used them before, please be careful because the tip can leave a small scratch if not used properly.
Vanessa M.
I don’t trust myself with tweezers and my eyebrows. I get my brows waxed but I like these for when they are barely starting to lose their shape, just for cleaning up those extra hairs when I know its going to be a while before I head into the salon again. They are good at getting each one and are sharp.
Angelina C.
Gilroy, ca
Purchased at: Walgreens
I LOOVVEE STUDIO 35 TWEEZERS !
especially this black one, I just do. For some odd reason, to me, the black one feels “stronger” and takes out the biggest to the smallest hairs & it’s such a relief. I’m mostly satisfied when taking out the tiny hairs because it leaves nothing behind. Comes in very handy
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
I found these to be quiet pricey. I think i payed around 7-9 dollars for mine. I did like that the slant helped me view where i was tweezing around my eyebrow without my hand being in the way to view the mirror. I think i could go without and but regular tweezers.