BY STUDIO 35

Stainless Steel ~ Precision Tips. Stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability. Precision-ground tips allow you to grasp even the finest hairs This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I like this brand in other items for the price and quality these were a bit of a miss for me. They didn't grab each hair very well (bad grip). I would save your money and purchase a better pair even for a few dollars more.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Brewton , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my tweezers like this! They are so easy to use and always get those stubborn hairs. I use these tweezers a few times a weeks and I'm never disappointed. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good pair.
Harley A.
Harley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these tweezers a lot. They are sturdy, but slim. I originally bought them for a cheap pair to remove a splinter. I had no intention on keeping them until after I used them. They are easy to sanitize also.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked these tweezers for travel. They are great for getting rid of stubborn out of place hairs on the face.
Toni M.
Toni M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
nice product for the price. I have had mines for a while now and it works very well. I don't know what I'd do without it
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
These are the only tweezers I use.they work great and its easy to use them.I have thick eyebrows and I love them!
Erica D.
Erica D.
I really liked these tweezers, easy to use, and had a good grip to pluck. Would totally recommend
Kat B.
Kat B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every hairy girl knows that these are excellent tweezers, hairy girl staple for sure excellent tweezers and purchase
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grand Haven, MI
These work great for eyebrow plucking and shaping! They get a good grip on the hair so it takes leaa time. Especially nice when you are in a hurry!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aquela que te ajuda a fazer os traços com total precisão. Eu com certeza recomendo para todos exprerimentar.