BY STUDIO 35

Stainless Steel ~ Precision Tips. Stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability. Precision-ground tips allow you to grasp even the finest hairs This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Marjorie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the slant in these tweezers because it helps get the difficult hairs. It’s better than the cheaper drug store tweezers. I use the tweezers as often as I do my makeup so about everyday. I love these.
Danielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this product in the past and I felt that the tweezers did not grab the hair properly. They hear always slipped out from between the tweezers. It could be made a little bit different.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The studio35 tweezer are very inexpensive and are available anywhere. Compared to other they do not last very long and bend very easy. They are easy to use but they seem to wear out fast. After a couple of weeks they dont grip the hairs very well.
Krystle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great set of tweezers. They have a precisely angled tip that allows you to reach even the smallest and stubborn hairs.  Very easy to use and were very cost-effective to purchase at the local drugstore. I recommend them as a great beauty tool!!
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very well!! Very soft, sculpted and ready to begin with makeup. They all work very effortlessly to create the look and do not shed or fall apart easily which is a large problem with many. Would recommend!
makeup l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here are thirteen of the latest hard-working formulas. Lancôme's cult fave eye makeup remover is now available in a full-face formula. Shake up the makeup-dissolving oil and cleansing Micellar water blend to double-cleanse with a few swipes.
Brittany E.
Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worst tweezers I've ever used. I opened them from the package and went to use them and they didn't even line up enough to grab the hairs! Only good thing about them is the price.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I like this brand in other items for the price and quality these were a bit of a miss for me. They didn't grab each hair very well (bad grip). I would save your money and purchase a better pair even for a few dollars more.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my tweezers like this! They are so easy to use and always get those stubborn hairs. I use these tweezers a few times a weeks and I'm never disappointed. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good pair.
Harley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these tweezers a lot. They are sturdy, but slim. I originally bought them for a cheap pair to remove a splinter. I had no intention on keeping them until after I used them. They are easy to sanitize also.