BY STUDIO 35

Stainless Steel ~ Precision Tips. Stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability. Precision-ground tips allow you to grasp even the finest hairs This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Marjorie H.
I love the slant in these tweezers because it helps get the difficult hairs. It’s better than the cheaper drug store tweezers. I use the tweezers as often as I do my makeup so about everyday. I love these.
Sabrina S.
These tweezers are my go to! They are sharp in comparison to others I’ve purchased and get those small hairs with ease. The price is perfect and definitely my top tweezers. I am extremely satisfied with this product and would absolutely recommend.
Samantha M.
Miami
I love these. I have a huge hair problem and these always get the job done beautifully. They work much better than most and they are nice and affordable. You can usually get them at Walgreens or CVS.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
The studio35 tweezer are very inexpensive and are available anywhere. Compared to other they do not last very long and bend very easy. They are easy to use but they seem to wear out fast. After a couple of weeks they dont grip the hairs very well.
Krystle G.
Great set of tweezers. They have a precisely angled tip that allows you to reach even the smallest and stubborn hairs.  Very easy to use and were very cost-effective to purchase at the local drugstore. I recommend them as a great beauty tool!!
Breianna H.
Dallas, TX
This tweezers are cheap and gets the job done. They can be purchased from places like Target and Walmart. They are easy to use. I primarily use them to keep my eyebrows shaped in between my wax appointments. Overall, I would recommend these.
Victory N.
['Dallas', ''], TX
tweezers are tweezers. Im sure ever pair are pretty much the same. I think I got these from Walmart. I still have them. They do last a very long time and they’re good for everything.
Plucking hairs, putting on lashes,etc.
I recommend.
makeup l.
Here are thirteen of the latest hard-working formulas. Lancôme's cult fave eye makeup remover is now available in a full-face formula. Shake up the makeup-dissolving oil and cleansing Micellar water blend to double-cleanse with a few swipes.
Danielle F.
I have tried this product in the past and I felt that the tweezers did not grab the hair properly. They hear always slipped out from between the tweezers. It could be made a little bit different.
Brittany E.
Wenatchee, WA
Worst tweezers I've ever used. I opened them from the package and went to use them and they didn't even line up enough to grab the hairs! Only good thing about them is the price.