Studio 35 Beauty Deluxe Eyelash Curler Kit uploaded by Camii V.Studio 35 Beauty Deluxe Eyelash Curler Kit uploaded by Christine R.

BY STUDIO 35 #42 in Eyelash Curlers

Professional Grade. Maximum curl & styling in one kit. Create beautiful, upswept lashes. Spoolie/comb styling tool included This product was specially designed to provide maximum curl and styling all in one kit.  The professional-style curler was designed to easily create beautiful, upswept lashes.  The soft rubberized grips provide comfort and control when curling lashes.  The contoured design fits closely to the lash line for maximum curl.  Included is a folding spoolie/comb styling tool to separate and style lashes for a finished look. see more...

Studio 35 Beauty Deluxe Eyelash Curler Kit
  • "Lasts a long time, great price, and curls my lashes. I wouldn't spend more than this on an eyelash curler. It finally broke down after 3 years of use, and will be repurchasing soon. I use everyday before mascara and after serum, and find it holds well. " in 11 reviews
Angel B.
Garland
I absolutely love these eyelash curler’s they do what they’re supposed to do the Chrome eyelashes and they stay put even without mascara. I think every day people would be able to use this product because it’s so simple and easy. I noticed that it does not change my lashes out or does not pinch my eyelid and that’s a plus for me.
Shasha S.
yajaira p.
This is something that every woman should have even if you have curly lashes as time goes and we get older sometimes that curl goes away and sometimes you want extra curl this is great works perfect super affordable you can find it any of your local stores
Bella M.
corpus christi
This eyelash curler is pretty nice. I’m always happy when a curler comes with a replacement pad, so that’s a plus. It got most my lashes and it wasn’t too expensive. I’d purchase it again if I wasn’t looking for something a little nicer.
Havilynde S.
Upland
It’s not everyday that you get to find an amazing kit like this! I got mine from Macy’s! Other kits are nice but not as good as quality! I have really sensitive skin for eyes and this is amazing! I definitely recommend!!!
Lindsey R.
Corning, NY
The curler kit is great. Works well, doesn’t pinch skin if used correctly. Shop around for the best price- some drug stores carry the brand. Make sure your mascara is almost dry before you do this or it will ruin the look
Xinyue Z.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s really light. When I curl my lashes with it, it wouldn’t hurt my lashes. I have used many eyelash curlers before, but most of them hurt and pull out some of my lashes. However, this one doesn’t. It is very easy to use and I love it. I greatly recommend this eyelash curler. Amazing!
MiaLopez L.
Calipatria
really didn't curl much very  unsatisfying products should come with all necessities . It does not compare to curl my lashes every time I do my makeup easy to apply what does not curl properly
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This baby will leave you with the cutest curly and flirty lashes! Great price and you will be left feeing like the cutest little diva. I'm always using this so I think it's time for a new one just like it.
Kayla M.
Great product! With the right mascara it helps me achieve my greatest beauty looks day in and day out! Will definitely continue to purchase this product when needed...toddlers like to make me repurchase things quite often