Studio 35 Beauty Cosmetic Sponges

by Studio 35

These professional, cosmetic sponges are ideal for foundation, blush & makeup removal. Uses Softex technology with vitamin E. Latex-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty Cosmetic Sponges!
How would you rate this product?
New Orleans
Although they are known for eating your product up. They are great for smoothing out my foundation once I have applied it with my brush. I have very oily skin and also use this on the go while I am not around my makeup bag. I keep one in the small pouch of mg purse and remove the oil build up of the day once and a while with it. Recommend!
These are affordable but aren’t the cheapest ones you can buy. However they are a good value, easy to use, soft to the touch, and have good, even applying. I would buy again in the future because of the value
Oviedo, FL
I love using these cosmetic sponges for the disposable moments when I need something inexpensive that I won’t feel bad for throwing away. It helps to keep things sanitary and they work great!
They work very well and are super soft. I have a very sensitive face and it worked perfectly for me. They are the perfect product. I love them and will be buying again.
Brandon , MS
I just recently started using these. I fell in love with them the first time i used them. I bought them so I could use them for makeup. They are a lot cheaper than beauty blenders and apply foundation very easy . I love this and would 100 percent recommend it to anyone
Gardendale, AL
Not particularly my favorite makeup sponge. It has a weird yellow tint to it that only gets worse with time. The are not soft and they make it rather difficult to blend in liquid foundation. It has been a long time since I bought these.
elizabeth
I won’t really recommend using this as a sponge for a powder foundation or even a liquid one. It just sucks ur product in and nothing will every come out of it. I wouldn’t recommend it! I ended up using my hands:(
I love the fact that these are latex free and are inexpensive, small to carry in your purse or makeup bag. I keep an extra one everywhere. They apply foundation very evenly and does not soak up your make up.
Acworth, GA
Sponges are great. I wish they lasted longer. Great price. I wish they had more color options. Easy to apply and use daily. I have an oily skin type and it helps with that. I am satisfied overall with it.
Staten Island, NY
I recommend these are soft and do not hurt your skin.. and another thing I like is to make sure your foundation fits well Studio 35 Beauty Cosmetic Sponges

Looking for your answer?