Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Neyma V.Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Anna H.Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Megan G.

BY STUDIO 35

Perfect For Both Powder And Liquid Applications. It Can Be Used For Blending Foundation, Concealer, Bronzer And Blush. Professional Grade Flawless Contouring Precision Application see more...

Kylie P.
Lomira, WI
This product is okay. Like any makeup product I want more direction. Some products are not worth the money
Sydney J.
I need a soft one so if it’s soft if will be good does it unsworn the product like most sponges do
Dana R.
The studio 35 beauty con touring blender sponge is a good beauty blender because it blends well
Shay C.
Winnipeg
This is my favorite sponge. The shape makes for easy application all over the face and it’s at such a good price point. Very easy to clean and really helps blend the makeup into your skin for a flawless application
sinead F.
I do recommend this product for anyone who wants to get their makeup done fast, it has a great even coverage and doesn't sock foundation in. This product is extremely affordable ranging at prices between £8. I recommend this product for anyone looking for something small, effective and affordable.
Stacie G.
colorado springs
I am trying to decide on a makeup blender. I have always used brushes and a good friend told me to try the beauty blender. So I am trying to find out if other make up sponges are just as good or comparable to the beauty blender?Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 eathe original beautyblender® beauty queen pink originalMorphe Flawless Beauty Sponge
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
what do you think is the best beauty blender spong or silicone?
menna R.
Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea I tried this blender twice but I didn't know how to clean it and how often, so I stopped using it.