Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Neyma V.Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Anna H.Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Megan G.

BY STUDIO 35

Perfect For Both Powder And Liquid Applications. It Can Be Used For Blending Foundation, Concealer, Bronzer And Blush. Professional Grade Flawless Contouring Precision Application see more...

Dee Dee L.
This is supposed to be for contouring, but I use this as a beauty blender for my foundation and concealers. I love it and it is slightly cheaper than the actual beauty blender. It is not as soft as the real one though
ashlee w.
Oh, wow, this sucker is hard! Even when I soak it in water it remains the same size and incredibly hard. I attempted to put my makeup on with this, but that didn't go well at all. Because of it's rock like hardness, it wasn't bouncy and I would have been better off blending my foundation with a dang rock!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
The best sponge I’ve used so far I’ve been using it for over a year now and it’s worth the price, I got mine at Walmart but I’m sure it’s in any beauty store. I love how it’s big enough and shaped perfectly for every curve on your face it really gets in the creases to give perfect coverage
Nikki H.
Hopkins , MN
This beauty sponge is very compatible the beauty blender but for quarter of the Price! I love the duo ends where one side is flat and one side is a like a normal beauty blender.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I use this every day pretty much and it works pretty well . I love that it has different sides for the different spots on your face but i prefer the original pink blender .
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
There has been lots of controversy with this product but if you make sure to buy from an seller you will get a real product, not a knockoff. But if you are cheap and pick the product at the bottom of the "other sellers" listing you are bound to get a third-party china knockoff. So be smart and pay full price, it's cheaper than buying in stores anyways. The product itself is great. I've used original brand Beauty Blender for years and loved it but hated the price. These Real Techniques are in my opinion the same as the original for half the price, definitely a must in every girls makeup bag.
Breanna L.
La puente
I just recently stared using the beauty blender. I always had a feeling that I wouldn't like it better then the brush but my friend convinced me to just try one out. I fell in love with it it really gives you a nice finish. If you have not tried one you need to!
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
in my opinion i was not a fan. the price was nice but the quality was bad. it absorbed so much foundation that i had to stop 3 or 4 times to add more. it didn't have any sturdiness to it, disappointed.
Anna H.
Not my favorite, but still a decent sponge. It's smaller than the Real Techniques sponge. It's soft but still a little firm, which I prefer. Good product for the price. I found this one at Walgreens
Brittany R.
This blender was such a let down. It absorbed all of my foundation. It's super soft and squishy but didn't work for me unfortunately- it was affordable. I just picked it up at my local drug store
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
what do you think is the best beauty blender spong or silicone?
menna R.
Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea I tried this blender twice but I didn't know how to clean it and how often, so I stopped using it.