Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Neyma V.Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Anna H.Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea uploaded by Megan G.

BY STUDIO 35

Perfect For Both Powder And Liquid Applications. It Can Be Used For Blending Foundation, Concealer, Bronzer And Blush. Professional Grade Flawless Contouring Precision Application see more...

Cinthia G.
Littleton , CO
Love this little blender! It's great when I'm on the go and don't want to bring my brushes, in a time crunch when I need to blend quickly, or for daily use with my concealer. All around great product & for a great price. They clean really well
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this at Walgreens and it was my go to due to my budget. It felt firmer than the original blender and I didn’t really mind. The angle makes it easy to play with without needing an extra brush. I would recommend for a bargain shop.
ashlee w.
Oh, wow, this sucker is hard! Even when I soak it in water it remains the same size and incredibly hard. I attempted to put my makeup on with this, but that didn't go well at all. Because of it's rock like hardness, it wasn't bouncy and I would have been better off blending my foundation with a dang rock!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
The best sponge I’ve used so far I’ve been using it for over a year now and it’s worth the price, I got mine at Walmart but I’m sure it’s in any beauty store. I love how it’s big enough and shaped perfectly for every curve on your face it really gets in the creases to give perfect coverage
Jayda N.
Macon
I have about 5 contouring and blending Beauty blenders I usually use them for my contouring and for my Foundation part of my makeup these Beauty blenders are super affordable they last forever they're so easy to clean and easy to store
Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
This is supposed to be for contouring, but I use this as a beauty blender for my foundation and concealers. I love it and it is slightly cheaper than the actual beauty blender. It is not as soft as the real one though
kate A.
It’s pretty cheap it’s pretty good quality. It does the job so I won’t say it’s not good and it was effective. It’s good for petiole just starting in the beauty industry, so therefore I would recommend to everyone.
Nikki H.
Hopkins , MN
This beauty sponge is very compatible the beauty blender but for quarter of the Price! I love the duo ends where one side is flat and one side is a like a normal beauty blender.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
There has been lots of controversy with this product but if you make sure to buy from an seller you will get a real product, not a knockoff. But if you are cheap and pick the product at the bottom of the "other sellers" listing you are bound to get a third-party china knockoff. So be smart and pay full price, it's cheaper than buying in stores anyways. The product itself is great. I've used original brand Beauty Blender for years and loved it but hated the price. These Real Techniques are in my opinion the same as the original for half the price, definitely a must in every girls makeup bag.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
omg I loved when this was wet because it was so bouncyyyyyyyyy! Lol I mostly loved playing with it! But that slant is perfect for powder , esp. baking it just fits perfectly where you want to bake your face & truly works magically! I really like this product the only thing I can say is, I didn’t really like how it blended out my contour however, I loved it for foundation and powders!
Stacie G.
colorado springs
I am trying to decide on a makeup blender. I have always used brushes and a good friend told me to try the beauty blender. So I am trying to find out if other make up sponges are just as good or comparable to the beauty blender?Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 eathe original beautyblender® beauty queen pink originalMorphe Flawless Beauty Sponge
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
what do you think is the best beauty blender spong or silicone?
mino g.
Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea I tried this blender twice but I didn't know how to clean it and how often, so I stopped using it.