Studio 35 Beauty Brush and Go Set uploaded by lena O.

BY STUDIO 35

Includes One of Each Type of Brush. Powder, Blush, Shadow, Lip Brushes. Also Includes Lash & Brow Groomer & Sponge Applicator. see more...

• I really need a good brush set since my daughter destroye...1 Answers
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Geniales artículos ,los recomiendo ,a todo aquel que le gusta cuidar de su apariencia hasta el último detalle ...realmente de muy buena calidad ..y muy accesibles y económicos ...y si se cuidan pueden durar muchos años
Tempest S.
I’m telling you studio 35 never lets me down ! Sometimes it’s good to be cheap ! They are so handy and have the best “bundle” packages and you never have to worry about spending to much because they are so reasonable I love love love studio 35
Mary D.
Kellyville, OK
Great set for a great price. you get bang for your buck with a quality densely packed synthetic brush. I use these on the daily and have had nothing but great performance from them. They pick up and hold product from the pan well but also transfer to the face and blend like a dream.
LorenaFim F.
Calexico, CA
I have used this set and I really liked it. My skin type it is very sensible so I had to make sure I would buy something that wouldn't affect my skin. It is very efficient and it has everything. I used it everyday for every purpose especially for night occasion.
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Ive used these brushes and i love them they are very smooth on your face,they do not break and are very affortable!!
Lexis B.
Janesville, WI
Perfect for traveling in very compact. You can usually find a good range of these types of products at Walgreens
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Absolutely love, it actually last long, it's worth the money for sure, definitely recommend! I stay stocked up!
I have used these brushes many times. Love the way the bristles stay intact and apply make up evenly.
Lola B.
philipsburg NJ
I love it it is so good product..... easy to use it. I like it my friends use it to they love it to.
Emily C.
Love this product! Works great and lasts a while! Very affordable also. Highly recommended.
Heather L.
I really need a good brush set since my daughter destroyed mine. Does anyone have any experience with this set?