Studio 35 Beauty Blush Brush

Evenly Applies Blush. Results in a More Natural Appearance. Specially Designed for Better Pick Up This brush is specially designed for better pick up and more even application resulting in a more natural appearance. see more...

Tracy H.
One day i went into my local cvs and was in dire need of a giant puffy brush. And behold, this one was there. I have been using it for nearly everything. To set my face and brush off any fall out. Love love love it
Celene I.
Modesto , CA
I love this brush I particularly use this to contour my face with powder it gets the job done so fast because it's a large and very easy to use I purchased this brush two times and I've also given it to my cousin for her to use as well she loves it
Milena G.
North Miami, FL
This brush is so fluffy and pretty I love it a lot. I use it for loose powder, it sets my face beautifully. And the amount of powder that it collects may be a bit too much but you just *tap tap* and it's all good and ready for that powder to get you ready for the day. (:
Ashley D.
Salem, NJ
I purchased this brush when I was a beginner with makeup application.. I would personally not recommend it to anybody who is over beginner level it is very hard to work with and just has the cheap feel and texture to it! The powder brush I use now is the e.l.f. studio powder brush it is just $3 and it is amazing it applies the makeup evenly!! It was cheaper than that brush and way better!!!
Amber K.
Murphy, NC
I don't recommend this brush for anyone over the age of 13. Its fine for a beginner who is just learning the basics of makeup application but for the more advanced user these brushes are a no-go. They are poor quality, they don't apply very well, and they shed like crazy. I'm not a fan of any of the brushes made by this brand.
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
Not a big fan of this brush. it's too big in my opinion - and the bristles are falling out after the first wash. Would not recommend.
Ellie N.
This brush is fantastic it's supper soft and blends product very well I also find that it doesn't shed which I'm very happy about
Morgan F.
Richardson , TX
Works good and it feels soft. I will admit though it is not the highest quality and the bristles are sensative and fall out.
Keana A.
Grate brush easy to clean i mainy use it for blush but you can use it for highlight really grate brush soft too
deja w.
Very soft and fluffy hold makeup well would deffently get it if I were you you'll like I promise 😁😁😁👍👍💜