BY STUDIO 35

This barrel spring nipper is the strongest implement available for cutting thick toenails The larger size provides more cutting leverage Wider opening than toenail clipper for thick toenails Precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts ; see more...

shanna L.
Brooklyn
I use this for my grandfather's toes which are very had to cut.This product makes it very easy for me to cut his nails because it is very sharp and it gives me the leverage i need to cut it with out hurting him.
Chyanne E.
Very nice and sharp! I use this to clip my hangnails on my toes and fingers and it works perfectly! You can buy it at Walmart, Target, or CVS! Good value and it never dulls! I recommend!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is a great cuticle cutter for under $5 just be careful I have accidentally got to close to the cuticle line a cut myself and it has definitely taken a gouge out and it hurt!
Yashiramarie F.
I usually get this procud in my local drugstore like CVS OR WALGREENS. It has. Ot disappoint me. It is a product that is barely used.
Once in two weeks. I recommend to others
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
It is a strong cutter with the application, including thicker nails without fear. It has a larger opening and is very precise. Pretty useful!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
A good product overall and does with you to expect it to do. Nothing more or nothing less but I would definitely recommend
Julie P.
Yass this is the best for the toes. Especially the thick long toe nail. Repeat user. And it good value
Neta M.
Perth-Andover, New Brunswick
This nipper is especially great for those that have thickening of the toenail. It opens wide enough for a strait cut across the nail. Regular toe nail clippers cannot open that wide.
Kylynn M.
Collingwood, ON
This product looks intimidating, but can be used with surprising ease and control. I can't go back to normal clippers anymore. These take the cake.
Fabiana D.
Duque de Caxias - RIO DE JANEIRO - INDIANA
Design lindíssimo! Eu usei um mais simples. Gosto muito dele, maleável e produz um bom resultado. Agora este do post é realmente muito bonito!
Does it hurt is it only for your toes?