BY STUDIO 35

With Argan Oil Helps Moisturize Cuticles Helps Strengthen Nails Questions Or Comments?&Nbsp; 1-800-361-2536 Made In Canada 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back.

Ashtyn S.
No complaints about this nail polish remover. It doesn’t smell like other brands i have used and is by far the most gentle remover i have used on my nails. I will continue to buy this product despite it being slightly more expensive than other brands.
Hanna I.
Green Bay, WI
I like how it is hydrating and doesnt make my nail look super dy or discolored. Its argan oil infused so i like the smile a bit better than the regular nail polish remover. Its a bit pricey and i normally dont buy it often ome bottle goes a long way though.
Evelyn A.
Ash Fork
This is a very good product. I recommend it for all you. It's the best nail polish remover I have ever used and it smells very good too. I recommend for all first time users to get this one. It works well.
Hannah G.
syracuse, ny
Gets the nail polish off quickly with a cotton ball and there is plenty of product. The smell is obviously very strong but I’m not complaining because it gets the job done and easily removes all of my nail polish!
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Works really good. Love that it’s not as harsh and has oil within. Purchased at Walgreens. No more than 3/4$. Also really good at removing acrylics. Push down top to dispense for easy clean upwith no mess.
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
Cheap, cheap, cheap but so reliable and great!! This is good stuff! Found easily in any store and lasts a very long time, so no need for a very frequent buy. I always have bought and always will buy this
Samantha G.
Charleston
Superior to the other nail polish removers out there, this product gives perfect results every time. Removes old nail polish easily. I've used it for about a year now. It's super easy to use. I get mine at Target and Walmart. Definitely recommend this product.
gabby s.
Hernando , MS
Very gentle nail polish remover, usually when i take off my nail polish it dries out my skin around my nails but this one did not because it has argan oil i will defiantly be using this again!
Ang J.
Frankfort, IL
This product is awesome. Its no secret nail polish remover can be harsh on nails but the argan oil helps get rid of that. I have had no problem getting nail polish off — i do suggest dabbing it on each finger to let it soak while your working on others
Kayal M.
East Lansing, MI
I was able to try this product since my friend owns it and I want to get my own! It is very easy to use and it doesn’t take much of the product to remove the nail polish. I find that it makes it quick to take off polish.