BY STUDIO 35 #29 in Nail Polish Remover

With Argan Oil Helps Moisturize Cuticles Helps Strengthen Nails Questions Or Comments?&Nbsp; 1-800-361-2536 Made In Canada 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back.

Ang J.
Bloomington, IN
This product is awesome. Its no secret nail polish remover can be harsh on nails but the argan oil helps get rid of that. I have had no problem getting nail polish off — i do suggest dabbing it on each finger to let it soak while your working on others
Ashley B.
Love love love this stuff! It's cheap and it's affective. It doesn't have that strong nail polish remover smell which everyone hates. Some nail polish removers leave my nails and the skin around them feeling so dry, not with this one!
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This is a good nail care brand and the remover works well. I purchased this at Walgreens. A pro is that it is not too harsh and a con is that it doesn’t always get red off clean. I would recommend to others.
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
Cheap, cheap, cheap but so reliable and great!! This is good stuff! Found easily in any store and lasts a very long time, so no need for a very frequent buy. I always have bought and always will buy this
gabby s.
Hernando , MS
Very gentle nail polish remover, usually when i take off my nail polish it dries out my skin around my nails but this one did not because it has argan oil i will defiantly be using this again!
Bailey I.
Wichita
I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out in a rash and it's not as strong smelling with is preferred. Quite bearable when used in an enclosed bathroom or another small space.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
madinat a.
I saw this product at cvs, read the ingredients and immediately purchased it at cvs, because I don't like harsh nail remover, but this wasn't harsh on my nails at all
caroline q.
massachusets
This is a really good product. It usually takes me about three swipes with a Cottenball dampened by the remover to take off my nail polish. I also spilled some nail polish on my carpet once and I got the stain out with the remover, and the acetone didn't damage my carpet!
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
My biggest issue with nail polish removers is their tendency to dry out my nails and skin on my fingers. While this product isn't the cure for dryness, it definitely dries me out less and leaves my nails smoother than when I use regular acetone/non acetone removers.
Rhiannon V.