BY STUDIO 35

Angled Eyeliner & Shading Brush. Shades & Lines Eyes. Brighten & Enlarge Your Eyes. For a Bold, Noticeable Look. Makeup Tips Inside The defined eyes brush will help brighten and enlarge your eyes for a bold, noticeable look. see more...

Rachel B.
This is a Walgreens brand. For the price, the quality is amazing. If you want an upgrade, try the Studio 35 Professionals in the greyish packs. That said, you can never have to many eyeshadow brushes (who can keep up with the cleaning?!), so I always have a bunch of these guys hanging around.
Dana A.
I needed a brush quickly to help apply my eyeshadow and found this one. It completely blew away any expectations I may have had. Studio 35 is amazing. You do not need expensive brushes to get the job done. The bristles on the brush were soft to the touch too.
Amber S.
DUNCAN, OK
I absolutely love this brush. I have had this brush for a very long time. It's always my go to. I have had the doubled ended one for many years and would recommend to anyone.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
The brush is super soft and dense. I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes. It's also very easy to use. Very affordable. Love it!
Jen M.
I purchased this at Walgreens. I like the softness of the brush bristles.
This is a great brush at an economical price
Lexii W.
Plant City, FL
I love this angled eyeliner brush so perfect for what i need it to do. Its amazing. Love this so much. Perfect.
Elaine R.
Great brush has two things in one it’s worth buying the brushes work really well with anything
Ashley H.
I liked this brush it did shed a little but for the price it was expected! Good product!
Fanin H.
Kuala Lumpur
I think this double side brush is a brilliant idea and its easy to bring with especially during travelling. I personally love brushes and I can never have enough brushes as I really love collecting them. I really need more eyeliner rush at the moment and this is perfect for me as i get free 1 shading brush at the end while I just wanted to buy an eyeliner brush
Fanin H.
Kuala Lumpur
where can i get this brush?
Rosynel A.