BY STUDIO 35

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Promotes Soft, Smooth, Clean & Refreshed Skin Fragrance Free Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic & Paraben Free 3 Step Skin Care Kit Includes: Step 1: Gentle Cleanser (6.7 Fl Oz / 198 Ml) Step 2: Clarifying Toner (6.7 Fl Oz / 198 Ml) Step 3: Daily Moisturizing Lotion (4 Fl Oz / 118 Ml) Compare To Clinique&Reg; 3 Step Kit Type 2 For Dry Combination Skin* 1-800-925-4733 Made In Usa *This Product Is Not Manufactured Or Distributed By Clniuqe Laboratories, The Owner Of The Registered Trademark Clinique&Reg;. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. Product Ingredients: Gentle Cleanser: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Butylene Glycol, Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Polyquaternium-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-2, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sucrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone Peg-8 Succinate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Edta. Clarifying Toner: Water, Alcohol Denat. Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Red 6, Red 33, Ext. Violet 2. Daily Moisturizing Lotion: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cake, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Trisodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 33. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walgreens
7|23 P.
7|23 P.
Review for: Studio 35 Beauty 3-Step Skin Care Kit - 1 set
Day 19: moisturizer (good for beginners)
Since this is currently the moisturizer I'm using I might as well give the review of the whole set: I'll keep it short since I don't have really anything good to say about it 🙄
The cleanser- literally felt like dishwashing liquid 😒 I was hoping that this was a foaming cleanser but it's not it's like this gel that's not even thick enough for good washing I finished it but I won't be buying again, did absolutely nothing for me.
The toner - works okay, I still have some left trying to finish it off so I can branch off into something more exciting (witch hazel I've been telling you all about) no complaints but not worth another purchase
The moisturizer- I literally had better lotions than this moisturizer it makes me feel oily and I'm already an oily girl. 😒 studio 35 is not a bad product company it's just their items are usually a really big DUD or an okay item for the price. They are really cheap so #yougetwhatyoupayfor I guess. Studio 35 hasn't seen the last of me though still have some products of theirs I'd like to try out before I completely disown their brand. 😂😂😂#blog #beauty #blogger #makeupblogger #cosmetics #coupon #enjoy #followme #giveaways #hair #health #influencer #influencers #like #mua #mua #promoters #rev