BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Scarlet M.
8260 NW 14TH ST X-50177 DORAL , FL United States 33126-1501 (305) 591-2900
For me this the best thing. Is very easily to apply and to use. I recommend this product to every girl who likes to paint the nails. It was my first time to use it. I will buy this again in the future.
Grace L.
Louisville
This stuff takes off nail polish immediately. I know that's expected because it's pure acetone but it's a good price and brand and you can count on it to last you a long time.
Ruth R.
ventura
Very very helpful iblove this when its applys tobthe nails very usefull cheap price at Walgreens when i save up point's
Liz C.
Minneapolis
The best remover is always acetone. This is very inexpensive and removes all 5 layers of polish from tbe salon. Great for dark colors and sparkle polish as well.
Alexis E.
Norton, MA
This nail polish remover makes taking off my nail polish so much easier. The aping inside hell really scrub off that stubborn nail polish and takes the strain away from my hand having to scrub it off.
habiba m.
This remover is great for removing the mask because it removes the syringe in a quick way
The result is wonderful
Maya N.
victorville
i liked this so much I buy this online .. was so good and i needed to try more the same this one
Hannah D.
I love pure 100% acetone and this brand is just as great as any other name brand out there! Walgreens is always my go to store!
Daniela P.
Harlingen, TX
I believe this product has a lot of success because of how rich it is in its liquid acetone. Works amazingly without really drying your nail-bed as other acetones, especially the 100% ones, cause. I definitely recommend this product but not to those who already have a dry nail-bed problem since it could lead to weakening and/or crackling of the nail-bed.
Mckenzie W.
West Palm Beach
Works very well. Gets the job done. Also helps take off acrylic when soaked. Smells strong but that’s as to be expected w acetone. It’s affordable and can be easily found. I usually use this or Sally Hanson nail polish remover.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.