BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

dana i.
Street no, Villa 10
This is the best nail polish remover i have ever used in my whole liked , despite its strong smell i will recommend it to my friends
Gvanca K.
Its very easy to remove polish from nails, its very comfortable to use, I'm so satisfied of this product and recommend for everyone
Daileen P.
San Lorenzo
The smell isn't strong so i give that a plus. The nail polish comes off easily don't have to keep using cottons to take it off.
Scarlett J.
It's a good nail polish remover it removes my gel nails way better than any others I have tried. I really don't like the smell!
Niriksha_N N.
India
This removes nail polish so good and make or mail good. It does not make nails look brittle and that is the amazing party of it
Marym G.
Wow it is very beautiful, the best to get one of them, it feels very happy I love her very very and very beautiful color and
Leticia A.
Não recebi este, mas espero receber e contar para vocês o que achei! Estarei aguardando os produtos para contar mais a vocês!
Fernanda S.
It is really good, the last time that I painted my nails it didn't look nails and this one reeeally help me with everything.
Natalie D.
Humacao
Me gusta que remueve todo el esmalte además si eres empleado de walgreens tienes descuento en esta marca. Se las recomiendo.
Celeste D.
It takes my nailpolish off sooo fast. Love it! It is nice to work with. I use this everytime i wanna take my nailpolish off
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.