BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Toniann G.
Really really good very good for taking of nail done at shop the bad side is that the nail will start to melt and will be very messy and sticky
Ashley C.
I like that it doesn't dry out my nail to Much and that I can just dip it in and pull it out and nail polish is gone no mess and no scribing
Joyce C.
Carolina

this product is the glory because you out of trouble, it's super easy to use and lasts a long time. If the hard acetone leaves open not long
Um ótimo removedor de unha. Não deixa as unhas com aspecto ressecado, mas deixa elas sempre hidratadas, e muito fácil de remover o e esmalte.
Crystal D.
Euclid, OH
I like how it gets everything off pretty quickly but if you forget to refill it and change it out your finger can get super stained by it.
Emely M.
It removes the polish in just one second and it's not that stron it's the best nail polish remover I ever had and it last a very long time
Natalia S.
Miami FL
Hay que saberlo usar, pero es muy bueno. Es de uso profesional, por eso es importante tener precaución, pero sin duda, unos de los mejores!
Jessica C.
It is a product that has helped me a lot to remove the enamel in a very simple and practical way that I have recommended to my friends.
Carolyn H.
It's the one that I think is the best. I really recommend it . You don't have to be hours trying to get that nail polish of your nails.
Meghavi L.
Ahmedabad
One swipe of liquid and you done ... packaging is good also very strong liquid... only few liquid and then get clean nails altogether 😉
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.