BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Kayla B.
Windsor , ON
I hate having to use so many qtips and cotton balls trying to get my nail polish off, this is such an easy application and gets the nail polish off quickly. A down side would be that i feel like I waste a lot of the product as the sponge is almost too soft.
tiah r.
North wales
This is my go to nail polish remover! It was easy to use and got the nail polish off with a swipe, I’ve used it repeatedly. I bought it off amazon for a cheap price, I would recommend to others and people have brought it after I’ve recommended it.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
[product:studio-35-beauty-100%-acetone-nail-polish-remover]

Removes nail tips, glue and glitter Salon formula Maximum strength 100% satisfaction guaranteed For removal of artificial nails: Insert finger and soak nail tips, wraps or artificial nails to dissolve and remove them. Scrub fingernail up and down against the bristles. You may need to file any additional residue and clean nail completely before applying any new nail products
emna T.
tatouine

hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
Scarlet M.
8260 NW 14TH ST X-50177 DORAL , FL United States 33126-1501 (305) 591-2900
For me this the best thing. Is very easily to apply and to use. I recommend this product to every girl who likes to paint the nails. It was my first time to use it. I will buy this again in the future.
Ieva P.
I love this product. It is really quick at removing the nail polish from your nails. Definitely would recommend to anyone who just wants it to happen quick. This is certainly one for you.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
This remover is
one of the best and most used in beauty salons, it is easy to apply,
Quickly Removes Nail Tips, Glue and Glitter, is composed entirely of
acetone, the cost of 16 fl oz (473 ml) Is about $ 15, if I recommend it and would use it again.

Este removedor es uno de los mejores que existe y el mas usado en los salones de belleza en Estados Unidos , es de facil aplicacion, Ayuda a Remover la pintura de uñas , pega y brillos o escarcha,  esta compuesto completamente por acetona, el costo del de 16 fl oz (473 ml) es de aproximadamente 15$, si lo recomiendo y lo volveria a usar.
Mha O.
Kingsbury
Its beautiful and nice I would recommend this product as I really love it and it’s worth the price it lasts very long so I recommend you to buy it . This brand has a lot of good products which I love . It remove your nail polish quick
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
This is a very good product, but it didn't last me as much as a regular nail polish remover. The first uses are amazing and I was stunned, but at the end I changed my mind. I don't think i'll buy it again, but it was a good experience. I really like trying new things, maybe this could work for you.
Aminah R.
This nail paint remover is really nice and prevents the mess that other things of the category leave me with. Plus I can use it for other purposes as well like removing shoe polish from carpet without further getting it smudged. :D yes I spill things and this comes to the rescue wuhoo!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.