BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Kaylee H.
kennesaw
This is a decent remover. I like that this is pads but I feel like I go through it pretty quick. Smells strong but all removers do.
Sierra A.
Green Bay
this works great for such a great price i love
this product. it doesn’t take much to get the job done
Oxiris M.
El Cajon
I love it!!! It’s so fast and it really helps me it’s refillable it’s great I recommend it
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
100% acetona tiene es una sustancia que remueve el esmalte y los acrilicos Notablemente al quitar el esmalte se humedece y lo quita de la uña. El quitaesmalte se usa para dejarse lasuñas limpias dejando el esmalte a un lado. También se utiliza para hidratar y es gentil con tus uñas no las debilita ni pone amarillas luego de un tiempo de tener el esmalte de uñas.
Kayla B.
Windsor , ON
I hate having to use so many qtips and cotton balls trying to get my nail polish off, this is such an easy application and gets the nail polish off quickly. A down side would be that i feel like I waste a lot of the product as the sponge is almost too soft.
tiah r.
North wales
This is my go to nail polish remover! It was easy to use and got the nail polish off with a swipe, I’ve used it repeatedly. I bought it off amazon for a cheap price, I would recommend to others and people have brought it after I’ve recommended it.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
[product:studio-35-beauty-100%-acetone-nail-polish-remover]

Removes nail tips, glue and glitter Salon formula Maximum strength 100% satisfaction guaranteed For removal of artificial nails: Insert finger and soak nail tips, wraps or artificial nails to dissolve and remove them. Scrub fingernail up and down against the bristles. You may need to file any additional residue and clean nail completely before applying any new nail products
emna T.
tatouine

hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
Scarlet M.
8260 NW 14TH ST X-50177 DORAL , FL United States 33126-1501 (305) 591-2900
For me this the best thing. Is very easily to apply and to use. I recommend this product to every girl who likes to paint the nails. It was my first time to use it. I will buy this again in the future.
Ieva P.
I love this product. It is really quick at removing the nail polish from your nails. Definitely would recommend to anyone who just wants it to happen quick. This is certainly one for you.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.