BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Vero O.
Cicero, IL
I love this acetone nail polish remover because it is really easy to remove the polish from my nails
Sandra R.
Lincoln, NE
Can't complain, best one I've used yet. Doesn't tale long for my nails to get clean from nail polish.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Works great gets the polish of..leaves the area really clean and smells good too. I wld recommend it
Chrystal H.
Dallas
This stuff takes the polish off my nails very easily. And it doesn’t leave my finger nails super dry
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this nail polish remover. I like the smell of it. I also enjoy the fact that it lasted long.
Shelby C.
I love love love acetone. So of course I was looking for acetone and I bought this brand. LOVE it!!
Ashley U.
Milford, CT
I've used this before and it is so great. It takes the polish right off and doesn't take much work.
Kennielia B.
Westchester
Works like a dream. Doesn't take a long time to remove nail Polish. Even works on gel nail Polish.
Baylee M.
A couple dunks of your finger in the container and the nail polish is off. That sounds great to me
Alicia L.
This brand is affordable and gets the job done.I prefer it to the more expensive or cheaper brands.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.