BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Scarlett M.
Los Angeles , CA
The product works okay.  I am not generally a fan of this format of nail polish remover.  I prefer the one that you just pour onto a cotton ball.  But this did work.  I like the rubber piece inside as it really helps to scratch off the nail polish.  Does make your fingers really dry though, but I guess all nail polish remover does that.
Jaymie M.
Hyattsville, MD
This acetone pads are the best!!! I really can't imagine myself without using them in my daily tasks. I would recommend this product to everyone plus it's very affordable and comes in a good quantity of size for lasting use.
Mabel A.
Buffalo, NY
I found the formula to be pretty harsh on my nails. I used it to take my acrylic nails off and my nails were left looking brittle and degraded. My hands were also left with a white cast from the acetone. No matter how many times I washed my hands the white cast remained there. I don't think I would buy it again.
Natalia O.
Studio 35 has some good nail products. This one is not bad but for me it is just hard to remove your nail polish with these type of pot nail removers. I rather use the old style ones with cotton balls. In the long run its faster. overall the product is good if you are into thus style of nail polish remover.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
It's an acetone nail polish remover, so it definitely has a strong scent. However, it is great for removing gel nail polish and not spending a half hour doing so. It is not expensive and gets the job done. I'd buy it again and recommend to others who need a quick way to remove nail polish and don't mind the acetone.
Stephanie A.
I love this nail polish đź’… remover it works very will and gets all your nail polish đź’… off its very easy to apply and to use there is really nothing bad to say about this remover. I do buy it over and over again
Ashley H.
While I think this product reallyyyy dries out my fingers, I think it is very effective! It quickly removes the nail polish with barely any effort from my part. It's not badly priced and you could replace the acetone after some uses of the liquid gets too colored. Definitely recommend it if you need something quick!
hannah R.
Lynn, IN
If you've never used acetone to remove your nail polish - get this now!! I began using this when I learned acetone took nail polish off 100x easier than non-acetone removers. I love to be able to dip my nails in to remove the polish and I love how quickly it gets the job done as well. 5/5!
Lacey L.
harvey
This product is very cool... it has a brush in the middle of it which makes it very simple to come off.. and it comes off completely with just a very few swipes... I highly recommend this product...the only thing is the toes... you have to stick a cotton ball in and do it the messy way
Hanna K.
Buffalo, NY
This nail polish remover is really easy to use and its a pretty good value. All you need to do is just dip your finger in and wiggle it and when you take it out your nail polish will be off magically. It is so much better than buying extra cotton pads just to remove your nail polish.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.