BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Jennifer C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Affordable product. I paid this polish remover with cotton balls and it easily takes off my nail polish.
Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca
Perfect little easy to use container and works really well...gets the Polish of quick easy and mess free
Trina B.
Indianapolis, IN
Basic nail polish remover. Works well , smells awful but easy to use. Easy to take off most nail polish.
Halle S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love it!!!! First acetone nail polish remover I found that works! It is a lifesaver and you will love it!
Desiree M.
Warren, MI
Love the war. Didn't think I would like this but I do. That's all I buy now. Walgreens is my go to store.
kayla f.
Oak Park, MI
100% percent acetone helps take off all of the nail polish. Especially this type of nail polish remover.
Samantha T.
Kenly
This nail polish remover is great for a quick polish removal on your hands. It works great and is cheap.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Super easy to use and mess free. They work great and I use them all the time. I just don't like the smell
Amanda M.
Town Creek, AL
Love this product easy to use and not messy but I wouldn't recommend it if you have a cut on your finger
Gladys C.
Bradenton, FL
Love thos prpduct! So easy to use. Just dip you nails in a couple of second and WAA-LAA, nail polish off!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.