BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
I love this cuz is it makes it so easy to remove nailpolish on the go ! i use it all the time, and you can carry it everywhere you just need to stick your finger in and done ! I got it at walgreens in my city, and i recommend to others to try it out and review it afterwards also
Brittnie V.
This nail polish remover is like a sponge so you dip your finger in and rub around the sponge like material and it takes the nail polish right off. It’s a strong smell, but most nail polish removers are like that so it’s not a big deal. The good this about this product is it’s a sponge and small in the container so nail polish remover doesn’t get everywhere.
Valerie E.
I absolutely love the brand Studio 35. I love doing my nails, and usually end up painting my nails once a week. I depend on a nail polish remover that is both affordable and easy to use. Studio 35 Acetone nail polish remover is easy for me to use and helps prevent my nails from looking yellowish. I highly recommend this product to family and friends.
Scarlett M.
Los Angeles , CA
The product works okay.  I am not generally a fan of this format of nail polish remover.  I prefer the one that you just pour onto a cotton ball.  But this did work.  I like the rubber piece inside as it really helps to scratch off the nail polish.  Does make your fingers really dry though, but I guess all nail polish remover does that.
Jaymie M.
Hyattsville, MD
This acetone pads are the best!!! I really can't imagine myself without using them in my daily tasks. I would recommend this product to everyone plus it's very affordable and comes in a good quantity of size for lasting use.
Mabel A.
Buffalo, NY
I found the formula to be pretty harsh on my nails. I used it to take my acrylic nails off and my nails were left looking brittle and degraded. My hands were also left with a white cast from the acetone. No matter how many times I washed my hands the white cast remained there. I don't think I would buy it again.
Natalia O.
Studio 35 has some good nail products. This one is not bad but for me it is just hard to remove your nail polish with these type of pot nail removers. I rather use the old style ones with cotton balls. In the long run its faster. overall the product is good if you are into thus style of nail polish remover.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
It's an acetone nail polish remover, so it definitely has a strong scent. However, it is great for removing gel nail polish and not spending a half hour doing so. It is not expensive and gets the job done. I'd buy it again and recommend to others who need a quick way to remove nail polish and don't mind the acetone.
Stephanie A.
I love this nail polish 💅 remover it works very will and gets all your nail polish 💅 off its very easy to apply and to use there is really nothing bad to say about this remover. I do buy it over and over again
Ashley H.
While I think this product reallyyyy dries out my fingers, I think it is very effective! It quickly removes the nail polish with barely any effort from my part. It's not badly priced and you could replace the acetone after some uses of the liquid gets too colored. Definitely recommend it if you need something quick!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.