BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Marissa S.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Works great at removing all nail polish from nails in no time,more convenient that a cotton call and bottled acitone
Tiffany H.
Hoxie, AR

I purchased this item and it was very disappointing. The brushes inside the jar broke away in less than two minutes.
Christina R.
Love this! I do nail art and i enjoy using this product. I wouldn't use anything else. I've been using this for years
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
Used it once. Good price just not that great a product. Will not purchase the product again. The jar is easy to use.
Aneidalee V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best best best nail polish remover to be made! I never have to struggle with it. One easy wipe and it's all off!
whitney p.
This is my favorite nail polish remover to buy because it easily removed your nail polish without getting everywhere!
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This pads are very convenient because I don't have to buy cotton balls to help remove the nail polish. It's 2 in one.
Austin P.
Cleveland, MS
I like this product because I can stick my finger nails in it and just rub and easily get the fingernail polish off.
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Love it love it love it great product has effective use on nails and removing color from them without leaving residue
delana b.
Fort Payne, AL
What can I dsy, it's a standard nail polish remover that works great. Nail polish has multi purposes which is a plus.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.