BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Genesis C.
It's okay for nail polish removing but has a terrible drying effect on nails, probably would not repeat the purchase
Nay D.
Florida
It honestly works wonder when I want to remove any type of nail polish fast and easy good for red nail polish as well
Hristina Z.
Chicago
I love being able to just dip my finger in here & get the polish off. Definitely a lot more efficient and mess free.
Maddison C.
Rocky River, OH
Does the job. Not too bad of a smell. Takes off all of my nail polish pretty quickly and efficiently. Would buy again
Christina R.
Love this! I do nail art and i enjoy using this product. I wouldn't use anything else. I've been using this for years
Aneidalee V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best best best nail polish remover to be made! I never have to struggle with it. One easy wipe and it's all off!
Tiffany H.
Hoxie, AR

I purchased this item and it was very disappointing. The brushes inside the jar broke away in less than two minutes.
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Love it love it love it great product has effective use on nails and removing color from them without leaving residue
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
Used it once. Good price just not that great a product. Will not purchase the product again. The jar is easy to use.
Marissa S.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Works great at removing all nail polish from nails in no time,more convenient that a cotton call and bottled acitone
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.