BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This works really well for spot correcting and polish remover. It lasts a long time so still using the one I purchaced.
Tashina W.
Russellville, AR
I like this product. It's easy to use and it removes nail polish nicely. It lasted a long time for me and I enjoyed it.
Paris B.
Morgan City, LA
Great for soaking off professional acrylic nails at home. Just stick your finger in there and let it get to work! Haha!
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Uno de mis favoritos por la docilidad que nos brinda para su uso y demás, excelente calidad y muy buena lo recomiendo
Chelsey D.
Bloomington, IL
The Smell is terrible. But it gets the job done. And i don't spill it everywhere so that's a plus. Very cheap product
Maddison C.
Rocky River, OH
Does the job. Not too bad of a smell. Takes off all of my nail polish pretty quickly and efficiently. Would buy again
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
Used it once. Good price just not that great a product. Will not purchase the product again. The jar is easy to use.
Daniella L.
Love this remover, great price and works so well. My nails have been so much healthier when I remove old nail polish
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
Basically the only nail polish remover I use. It's always been the most efficient for me and is always a great price.
Tiffany H.
Hoxie, AR

I purchased this item and it was very disappointing. The brushes inside the jar broke away in less than two minutes.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.