BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
A great nail polish remover. Sometimes they are not very good at getting the polish off and this one does it smoothly.
Mari T.
Guaynabo, [PR]
This is a great product for removing nail polish as well as acrylic nails believe me this really works on acrylic nails
Tashina W.
Russellville, AR
I like this product. It's easy to use and it removes nail polish nicely. It lasted a long time for me and I enjoyed it.
Genesis C.
It's okay for nail polish removing but has a terrible drying effect on nails, probably would not repeat the purchase
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
Basically the only nail polish remover I use. It's always been the most efficient for me and is always a great price.
whitney p.
This is my favorite nail polish remover to buy because it easily removed your nail polish without getting everywhere!
Daniella L.
Love this remover, great price and works so well. My nails have been so much healthier when I remove old nail polish
Angelica R.
San Antonio, TX
I think this nail polish remover is a lot easier to use all you have to do is stuvk your finger in and bam it's gone
Maddison C.
rocky river , OH
Does the job. Not too bad of a smell. Takes off all of my nail polish pretty quickly and efficiently. Would buy again
Tiffany H.
Hoxie, AR

I purchased this item and it was very disappointing. The brushes inside the jar broke away in less than two minutes.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.