BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Christina R.
I absolutely love this stuff! It never fails and works like a charm. Not to mention the price is super fair. I have not been disappointed yet. ☺️ Hope this helps!
Joanne B.
Such an easy way to remove your nail polish without the mess! I️ frequently like to change my nail polish and this is my go to remover. It’s also helpful for mess ups. I️ can just quickly dip my finger in the container and I️ have a brand new slate!
Colbie H.
Syracuse
Love the way you don't have to worry about spilling it on everything and everywhere, sits in its own little container and easy storage aswell. Doesn't have the bad remover smell either like some products do.
Yael C.
This product does what it says on the bottle, but the directions could be more specific. It will get the nail polish off very quickly, but if you're using this to take off artificial nails, you will need to do a bit more than the bottle suggests. The bottle says to soak the nail tip in the acetone, but it does not say for how long. In my experience, the nails came off, and most of the glue dissolved in about twenty minutes. Most of the glue and nail did disintegrate, making the clean up easier.

I have used other nail removers before, and they have been quicker. However, I did not have to hack away at my nails afterwards to get off excess glue, so that to me, is a plus.

Make sure to have hand cream available - your hands will be severely dry after using this product.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
I bought this nail Polish remover at the pharmacy near my hotel as I forgot to carry mine and this is the only one the pharmacy had. The remover works well and you don't end up rubbing each nail for 3 minutes. It is pretty quick to use and good on the go. But I have very delicate nails. Since it is 100% acetone, I find it very drying for my nails. So if you use this, follow up with a mail moisturiser or a lip balm and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before putting a new nail Polish or better still sleep with the nail oil on. Also, be careful while using it as it spills easily.
+quick and easy to use
+no need for cotton or vigorous rubbing
-drying to delicate nails
-the quantity is pretty less
Malaika B.
The studio 35 nail polish remover is not my favorite but it works pretty well. One thing I don’t like about it is that you have to dip your finger in it and it’s pretty hard kind of so I don’t really like it that much but for some people who like this type of nail polish remover’s I think you’ll really like this studio thre this studio 35 nail polish remover is not my favorite but it works pretty well. One thing I don’t like about it is that you have to dip your finger in it and it’s pretty hard kind of so I don’t really like it that much but for some people who like this type of nail polish remover’s I think you’ll really like this studio 35 nail polish remover. And it’s 100% acetone nail polish remover.
Lydia G.
Toledo, OH
I love acetone removers because I hate how long it takes to use normal nail polish remover to rep I’ve the old color from my nails. I am not the most patient person in the world s I needed something that worked fast! And sis... this was it. Boom! Color is gone! However.. acetone does ten to dry your hand out because of how strong the alcohol content that is in the product. Please be sure to mortuaries thoroughly after removing your polish. Xoxo
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
My friend and i were browsing the aisle of walgreens when we came across the nail section. We had just gotten acrylics a couple weeks before and didnt want to wait to go get a refill, so we decided to take them off that night ourselves and redo our nails! This was perfect in helping us acheive just that! We soaked our nails in this for a short amount of time and were easily able to get our nails off and start fresh! Definitely recommend!
Sabrina R.
Eu, que sou uma meninas rebelde que odeia não só fazer unha como remover esmaltes achei o máximo e fiquei doida pra testar. O Removedor De Esmalte Studio 35 possui formulação com acetona, sem parabenos, com uma embalagem prática, não resseca as unhas e cutículas, com fragrância leve e agradável. Possibilita varios usos. Promove a remoção de todo o esmalte em questão de segundos, sem sujeira e com toda praticidade
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.