BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Emily S.
Hattiesburg,Ms
Love acetone nail polish remover . Anything . It helps get a lot of the harder nail polishes off. And works really well.
Loutchana P.
This is really helpful when taking off nail polish. It takes it off quick and easy. Save lots of time . and easy to use.
Crystal A.
I like how this nail polish remover is not time consuming at all. Just dip your finger give it a little twist and voila .
Alexis c.
california
I love this it works so good it gets my old nail polish off so fast i absolutly love this product i reccomend buying this
Tanita D.
Evanston, IL
Takes away my polish with just a few twist. Love the sponge and the fact I don't need cotton pads that stick to my nails.
Valeria A.
Best thing ever in the life. I don't know who invented it but I love him ❤️ Super easy to use and makes your life easier
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
This is the only brand of acetone I use literally and in this ways is so convenient to use and removes Polish in seconds
Yama_Rainbow
Me encanta utilizarla para remover esos esmalte con brillo o aquellos super difíciles para remover, tal como los de gel.
LaDonna S.
Memphis
It is strong enough to remove gel polish and that is all that I need it for. It meets all criteria and standards for me.
Amanda D.
Dorchester, MA
I use this acetone nail polish remover to remove nail polish and even my acrylic nails. Works like magic and very cheap!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.