BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Kelly W.
Rockford, MI
I love this nail polish remover! Especially with the little stick with ball on the end! It gets the nail polish off great!
Lillian J.
Houston
Love but it dries my skins out so much that I start peeling skin off but it sure does take my polish off in like 2 seconds
Becca R.
Nyack, NY
I love this product. It's simple and easy to remove nail polish. You just stick your nails in the bottle and it comes off.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love this nail polish remover it works really good it's really affordable doesn't have a strong smell and I just love it
Joycalyn M.
Spanaway, WA
Studio 35 Acetone nail polish remover definitely does it's job ! Good product ! Takes off polish with a little love easily.
Edith C.
Toms River
This removes nail polish easy ,it last a while because it removes nail polish immediately,no need for scrubbing polish off.
Summer A.
This is good! Nothing special about it really. Gets the job done which is nice! Doesn't require a lot of effort to remove.
Celibeth T.
one of the best nail Polish removers.. works great and fast gets rid of the old nasty nail Polish you dont need in ur nails
Morgan B.
Cordova, TN
Gets the job done. I don't see a difference between this brand and name brand at all. Both stink, this ones just cheaper 😂
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.