BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover
É um removedor fácil de utilizar, não deixa minhas unhas ressecada com geralmente algumas marcas deixam, É super prático, eu amo!!
Alexis V.
This is so much easier instead wasting your time to take off all the Polish by hand . It's so much faster and less time consuming .
Shanice D.
Boston, MA
Removes your toughest nail polishes, including glitter in just a few seconds. Incredible products, I highly recommend this product.
Jennie H.
Milwaukee, WI
So amazing for removing glitter and duo chrome colors on my nails! I hardly everrrr have to go back and clean up after using this.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Super easy and they do the job! It's a much simple process than involving cotton balls, that's for sure. Strong smell as expected.
Samantha L.
Everett, MA
I really like this because it takes all the hassle of the cotton away! You just dip your finger in, pull it out , and you're good !
alma r.
100% acetone I tried it once and i was surprised how easy it was to remove the nail polish. It didn't use a lot of product eather.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA
This isn't bad although I do like regular nail polish remover. I'll always enjoy just using a cotton ball and regular old remover.
Alba L.
Bronx, NY
I used this nail remover because is really strong and I could say that I recommend this nail remover a lot because is really good .
Cristina S.
Granite City, IL
Works really well and removes nail polish off fast all u need to do is put your finger in it and leave it for like 10 sec and done
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.