BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Brittany B.
Moundville, AL
I ordered this off Amazon oneday. I liked it but it had strong smell to it. Gave me an headache. I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Lauren L.
Newark, DE
This nail polish remover makes it so simple and easy to remove nail polish without all of the fuss. The built in brushes do wonders!
Scarlet M.
I don't understand why it's so expensive if it does the same thing as the cheaper one it works it's fine it's just it's too expensive
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
Works well. Remove polish from nail without eating up skin or drying out cuticle. There are better brands but this gets the job done
Michelle M.
Love this type of remover! These pads work to take off nail polish within seconds and do not smell up the room or give you headaches.
Darby B.
Apache Junction, AZ
I do my own nails at home, and when I need my acrylics off this is one of the easiest ways I have found no foils and cottons needed!!
Alejandra M.
Joliet, IL
Product does what it says it is meant to do. Works great on all types of polish and is very affordable. Would highly recommend.
Kaylee M.
Camby, IN
i love love love this stuff! it’s not too strong but it’s just right! it smells so good to me & it works so well! i highly recommend!
Madison W.
I love this remover Bc it's very strong and it removes the polish so quickly! It's great to help get gel polish and acrylic as well!
Vanessa R.
Stockton, CA
Who ever created this is a genius! Super easy to remove my nail polish! Very convenient when I'm in a rush to change my nail polish.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.