BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Jasmine N.
Gets the job done and last for a long time. This product is the easiest to use to remove polish from your fingers. Very affordable also.
Michelle V.
Monroe Township, NJ
Its a nail polosh remover i dont know how it could be bad i mean you put it on a cotton ball and wipr on your fingers people its not hard
Clarissa T.
I love this nail polish remover because it's super easy to use and you don't make a mess it does not compare and plus is very affordable
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
So easy to use. All you really have to do is put your finger inside of the jar for a few seconds and all of your nail polish is removed.
Tori M.
Bridgeville, DE
Love the product takes nail polish off right away I don't like is a strong odor but to get them off your nails quick I would recommend us
Diamond M.
Homestead, FL
Great for whenever you want to change your acrylic nail color without having to pay for it at the nail salon a great investment indeed
Michelle D.
West Palm Beach
You have to battle a little bit to remove all the nail polish. Compare to what I use now. The price is good but I wouldnt buy it again
jenna b.
Livonia, MI
I use this product when I’m trying to take off my acrylic nails and it gets them off very easily but leaves my hands feeling very dry.
eden s.
Boaz, AL
This is great for a quick removal and especially for removing glitter polish. One plus side is not having to get the acetone everywhere
Bri F.
Toccoa, GA
I can stick my finger in here and my nail polish will come off instantly! I love this stuff. My mom and sister both use it and love it!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.