BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Brinia E.
I love this nail polish remover, with just a little it removes nail polish like a dream and fast. It doesn't leave a lot of residue behind.
Hailey D.
New Palestine, IN
this product is great for just wanting to get rid of your nail polish but i always use it to take off my fake nails. highly recommend this
Montana M.
Waynetown, IN
This product gets rid of the nail polish you have been wearing very very well. The only bad thing about it is that it makes your skin dry.
Rebecca J.
Jonesboro, AR
Every time I do nails this is the product I go to. My partner in crime. I mess up and he's always there for me. What more could I ask for!
Charanda V.
Saint Paul, MN
Didnt work as well as i wouldve expected. I would prefer just using the regular nail polish remove. Plus it has a weird/strong scent to it.
lauren f.
W Springfield, MA
Gets all my nail polish off without making a mess!!live this stuff i love that i don't have to pour it out and can stick my nails right in
Sunny F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how quick and easy it is to remove nail polish with this product. Even really had to remove polishes like glitter come off so quick.
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
Work great for removing some tough nail polish with glitter in the polish. It does leave your cuticles are dry that's the only down side.
Michelle V.
Monroe Township, NJ
Its a nail polosh remover i dont know how it could be bad i mean you put it on a cotton ball and wipr on your fingers people its not hard
Clarissa T.
I love this nail polish remover because it's super easy to use and you don't make a mess it does not compare and plus is very affordable
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.