BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Samantha L.
I much rather use the jar fingernail polish. It reduces the need for cotton balls. I find that the smell isn't as strong with this brand too.
Miyah W.
I love this because this is a trend and usually the other ones are 8-15 dollars and this one was 5 and it works great. Very strong smell tho
Lucena C.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the convenience of dipping my fingers inside to clean my polish but don't like the sponge after several uses it starts to break apart.
Susan S.
Columbus, OH
I love that you can simply just dip your fingers into the solution/container and the nail polish comes right off. It's effortless! And quick!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Super easy quick way to remove nail polish it's made for the person on the go without a lot of time and it works also very reasonably priced
Melissa R.
Love the easy finger dip style of remover. It allows the right amount of remover to get on your nails without the messiness of cottonballs.
Angelina S.
I like this because I can just shove my finger in and out and it just does the job for me. Takes off my nail polish quickly. Fast and easy.
Courtney V.
Austin, TX
A good nail polish remover but after awhile it does get a little dirty, I will use it as an alternative when I run out of my other remover.
Rebecca J.
Jonesboro, AR
Every time I do nails this is the product I go to. My partner in crime. I mess up and he's always there for me. What more could I ask for!
Sherdina M.
Detroit
Studio 35 beauty 💯 acetone nail Girl you’re not gonna have to worry about A big mess and you remove all the polish off your nails real good
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.