BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Cayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an okay product. It is on the cheer side but can get the job done. It does take longer to get some polishes off but I can't complain for the price.
Allison A.
Cumming, GA
Be careful about letting this touch your skin for too long. It's super drying and made my cuticles peel. Upside is that it gets nail polish off in seconds
Nia D.
Sugar Land, TX
These sponge pad removers make the process of removing nail pooling effcient and less time consuming. Only issue is they die tend to dry out fairly quick.
Hannah S.
Lowmansville
This nail polish remover works really good!! I highly recommend it! All you have to do is stick your finger in once and all the nail polish is already off!
Sarah E.
greenfield
it took all of the polish off my nails in one go through, but my acrylics didn’t come off for a while. it’s an ok product for the price. very easy to use.
Lauren J.
Ruston, LA
This nail polish remover is fast and easy. It gets the polish off in a quick amount of time. It's not that expensive. Not that hard to figure out how to do
Nia W.
smyrna
I really love using this nail polish remover because my nail polish comes off quick and easy. The only thing about it though is that it dries out my nails.
Katie L.
This is a great product. Does the job. Will definitely continue to use. I have Tryed almost all of the products in this line and they all work pretty well.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
Great quick none messy way to scrub off hard to remove nail polish or gels. Harsh smell though will buy again.vrecommd to others. Bought at full Wal-Mart.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm using it right now. Removes polish very quickly. Strong of course. I need to use it more to really score it higher. For price so far I can't beat it
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.