BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Marjorie P.
With the different type of Polish it's hard to find a Polish that will get it all off but 35 seems to work the best of all the brands I have tried as of yet.
Megan S.
columbus
This product is so helpful if you get gel or dip mails and want to take it off at home with foil. It lays on your nails evenly and doesn’t dry the nail out.
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
I like the pad that scrubs your nails, the only dislike that I have is the color of the acetone stains your skin with whatever nail polish color you had on.
Rachel T.
United States
Love this for quick and lazy polish removal! Only negative is that it doesnt lay forever but I keep pouring remocer into mine and it prolomgs the life of it.
Jamia N.
Boiling Springs, SC
I use this when I want to remove my fake nails but most of the time I go to the nail shop so I don't do my own nails but when I do use it it works very well
Leonore G.
Bradenton, FL
Takes off sparkle nail polish easy. And also gel nail polish comes off easier rather than the regular nail polish. I don't have to use that many cotton pads.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
The Studio 35 Beauty 100% acetone nail polish remover is awesome. I never had to use a whole lot to get the job done. Usually a few in and outs and I'm done.
Peyton C.
Clinton Twp, MI
The nail polish remover is 100% acetone, and most of the time it does the job, but sometimes it just doesn't. It's pretty decent for the most part at least.
Nia W.
smyrna
I really love using this nail polish remover because my nail polish comes off quick and easy. The only thing about it though is that it dries out my nails.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
Great quick none messy way to scrub off hard to remove nail polish or gels. Harsh smell though will buy again.vrecommd to others. Bought at full Wal-Mart.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.